Aurora's Illustrative Capers

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
It's ok - MT saved it and sent it to me.

I LOVE it! Thank you very much!

I'll take it as a belated present for my last birthday - you didn't send me anything then.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4862984]Yep ~ it doesn't show up for me as well Geoff ~ but I clicked the icon, and opened it in a new tab ~ and it comes up there, and I agree with my dear Sexy One that it is the best so far my lovely AA ~ couldn't quite find out which uploader you were using, until the bottom bit say "Postimage" ~ may I suggest you have a look at Imgur as an uploading site ~ and you wouldn't have any problems ~ just a thought.[/QUOTE]

I will definitely do that now. Thank you so much, my friend.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4862986]It's ok - MT saved it and sent it to me.

I LOVE it! Thank you very much!

I'll take it as a belated present for my last birthday - you didn't send me anything then.

[/QUOTE]

I usually use Tinypic for my animations but it belched when I tried to upload your birthday animation. I guess the one that was the most surprised was me when I logged in and found out the image didn't show up... LOL

I am so happy you like it. Happy Belated Birthday, Geoff!

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4862981]I see it just fine,and I think it is one of her best creations so far I can tell she put her heart into it no pun intended lol...Beautiful work dear Aurora

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, Laila. :D

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4863025]Thank you very much, Laila. :D

[/QUOTE]

Your so very Welcome my dear friend...:D

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

I was working a bit with fog this morning. I really like the way this one turned out but only because my son looks so adorable in the animation...lol :D
My fog work was a bit off but I am still pleased.

AuroraAngel

I busted out my scalpel and started working on my horse animation again. I have some flaws in his rearing up but not a bad start. :D

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
You are braver than I am! It's getting there, but I think you have taken on a mammoth task! To be realistic, virtually every joint in the body and neck also need to move. I think you have hinged the left shoulder in the wrong place as well. I wish you well with your attempts.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4863113]You are braver than I am! It's getting there, but I think you have taken on a mammoth task! To be realistic, virtually every joint in the body and neck also need to move. I think you have hinged the left shoulder in the wrong place as well. I wish you well with your attempts.[/QUOTE]

You're right, Geoff. I have a long way to go getting it right but I will not give up...lol Thank you for the well wishes, my friend. Who knows? After I finish up that alphabet of attempts, I might surprise you and myself. :D

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I think it is great as all of your wonderful animations are,, I can not say a word about any of them as I don't know anything,, you and everyone else will have to Tutor this Old King,, well when I get back on here regularly again,,
There, that is my latest animations!!! if you believe that I will sell you a bridge,,

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4863203]I think it is great as all of your wonderful animations are,, I can not say a word about any of them as I don't know anything,, you and everyone else will have to Tutor this Old King,, well when I get back on here regularly again,,
There, that is my latest animations!!! if you believe that I will sell you a bridge,,
[/QUOTE]

LOL! You are welcome to make any comments you have about my animations. Many times my focus is only on the main part of movement of my animation and I miss other parts that are not quite as they should be. Besides, I would love any thoughts from our Sexy King!

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4864188]great job AA[/QUOTE]

Thanks, RK.
I made a couple of animations, one for Earth Day coming up and the other for the Challenges, but I haven't felt good (depression again) and it's showing up in my creations so I doubt I will post them. Enjoy your day and thanks again. :)