Jokeroo Enthusiast

squirt

Administrator
s'not enough lol :nonono: he must be loaded too! lol :heehee:

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="longwalker, post: 4512859]
[/QUOTE]
If I was asked to provide one picture which epitomises British neighbours, this would be it.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4512912]If I was asked to provide one picture which epitomises British neighbours, this would be it.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, she is related to Mrs Kravitch who lived across the street from Samantha (Bewitched). It's not just a British thing. When I asked my mother-in-law why she had binos near a window, she said she was looking at the birds.... No trees, no park anywhere near, just a bunch of condos across the street. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Bamber

Super Moderator
I have never understood the preoccupation of so many people with the lives of others instead of their own, yet the utter selfishness in general of their own behaviour.

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4512921]I have never understood the preoccupation of so many people with the lives of others instead of their own, yet the utter selfishness in general of their own behaviour.[/QUOTE]

Amazing isnt it? and become more and more widespread...

01Aladdin

I see a quick google search shows THIS nasty problem is a world wide thing...

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4512985]Amazing isnt it? and become more and more widespread...[/QUOTE]
Many people I know think I'm weird because when they ask me "Have you heard about (whoever)..." my immediate response is "Is what you're about to tell me any of my business? If not, you can save your breath 'cos I'm not a gossip."

They've thankfully mostly given up trying to tell me tittle-tattle as they know they'll get short shrift.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4512986]

I see a quick google search shows THIS nasty problem is a world wide thing...[/QUOTE]
I think it should be legal to rub the dog OWNER's nose in it.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4512914]Let me guess, she is related to Mrs Kravitch who lived across the street from Samantha (Bewitched). It's not just a British thing. When I asked my mother-in-law why she had binos near a window, she said she was looking at the birds.... No trees, no park anywhere near, just a bunch of condos across the street. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing![/QUOTE]

I love Mrs Kravitz LOL!

Goodgrief

The new neighbour across the lane has a hot tub. Big parties, all night long. About a month ago, I had to get out of bed at 03:30, walk through the back garage, and howler at the moron who was singing at the top of his voice that he was off key.
Welcome to my world!

It's been pretty quiet since then.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4513530]Must of been the house warming party GG LOL [/QUOTE]

Nope, it wasn't. They moved in months before. There's something about that house that attracts shit-heads. The first one's kids threw baseball bats in our yard. The second owners used to start 4 loud motor-bikes every week and let them run for 20 minutes, the windows rattled. Now there's shit for brains #3.... If that house goes up for sale again, we'll buy it and rent it to nuns.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Holy cow sounds like it needs some spiritual cleaning!