Can anyone answer a couple questions for me?

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
For reasons I do not understand, all my posts have to be approved by a moderator before they are allowed to be posted. I am wondering how long it takes for this "trial period" to end and when I will be established enough that they no longer need to be approved. Also, I paid for one year of membership last night and I see no evidence that it has been "activated" although I did receive an email stating it was. Any information you can give me will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

squirt

Administrator
I wish you would've asked one of us before spending your money :sad:
right now, the forums are in limbo, inbetween "owners"

http://board.jokeroo.com/announcements/160062-urgent-video-deletion-disabling-video-uploads.html

there is nobody to ask for help, there is no admin to help with issues, not that they helped much before, but they don't help at all now, they don't even come here anymore
essex put you into the old registered users group in the hope that it would fix the issue, but it hasn't
I'm afraid we're just going to have to wait it out :zebrahug:

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4622704]I wish you would've asked one of us before spending your money :sad:
right now, the forums are in limbo, inbetween "owners"

http://board.jokeroo.com/announcements/160062-urgent-video-deletion-disabling-video-uploads.html

there is nobody to ask for help, there is no admin to help with issues, not that they helped much before, but they don't help at all now, they don't even come here anymore
essex put you into the old registered users group in the hope that it would fix the issue, but it hasn't
I'm afraid we're just going to have to wait it out :zebrahug:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much once again for your support, Squirt. I'm not pleased that I wasted my money but I'm not going to stress over it and I don't mind waiting it out with dear friends like you around. :zebrahug:

Okay, so I'll hold on tight and wait for my replies to be approved. It kinda sucks that with as much as the moderators on this forum are responsible for, they have to try and stay up with posts and approve them as well. Kudos to you and all the other mods on the Roo, Lady. :blowhearts:

squirt

Administrator
well, admin did us one huge favor before they quit on us, they installed a "spam-o-matic" that filters out bad IP's for us, so our work load is considerably lighter these days
we've got 4 mods watching the moderated posts, so hopefully it won't be too much of an inconvenience for you
:muah:

likeaneagle

well, admin did us one huge favor before they quit on us, they installed a "spam-o-matic" that filters out bad IP's for us, so our work load is considerably lighter these days
we've got 4 mods watching the moderated posts, so hopefully it won't be too much of an inconvenience for you
:muah:[/COLOR]
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UO7HY7Nz398" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:blowhearts:

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Good deal, Squirt. I'll survive just fine with the wait. It's all good. :muah:

Love the song, Likeaneagle. :ROFL:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Nice to meet you Dannon we all have a lot of fun on here.

Oh Squirt I'd be happy to join you all as being one of the moderator''s you and the others have deleted a lot of my post so now i know I know what I am doing.:hehe:

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4622961]Nice to meet you Dannon we all have a lot of fun on here.

Oh Squirt I'd be happy to join you all as being one of the moderator''s you and the others have deleted a lot of my post so now i know I know what I am doing.:hehe:
[/QUOTE]

Hello there, Stevent. Much has changed since I last was on the Roo. I think I will be learning a lot too as I post.. LOL
It's still great to be back with the good people on this forum. :)

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Dannon, post: 4622962]Hello there, Stevent. Much has changed since I last was on the Roo. I think I will be learning a lot too as I post.. LOL
It's still great to be back with the good people on this forum. :)[/QUOTE]
we are the elite of the roo and i used to be the taste tester of wine! now i have a bionic leg but i dont brag about it!:howdee:

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Dannon, post: 4622697]For reasons I do not understand, all my posts have to be approved by a moderator before they are allowed to be posted. I am wondering how long it takes for this "trial period" to end and when I will be established enough that they no longer need to be approved. Also, I paid for one year of membership last night and I see no evidence that it has been "activated" although I did receive an email stating it was. Any information you can give me will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the payment has been accepted as we're getting an authentication_failure on the payment log.
As either you've paid or tried to pay I've put you into the Premium group.
Maybe that will fix the bug which puts your posts into the moderated section.
Not sure if you get anything for the money as there's no Vault anymore.
It says surf the forum without ads so maybe you wont get the ad skim words.
Also you could have extra PM allowance.

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 4624282]Not sure if the payment has been accepted as we're getting an authentication_failure on the payment log.
As either you've paid or tried to pay I've put you into the Premium group.
Maybe that will fix the bug which puts your posts into the moderated section.
Not sure if you get anything for the money as there's no Vault anymore.
It says surf the forum without ads so maybe you wont get the ad skim words.
Also you could have extra PM allowance.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, Michael. I didn't purchase the package for the Vault anyway. I bought it in hopes that it would help clear up the problems with not being able to post with being moderated. I can send you a copy of my purchase email to your email if you wish. Maybe there is something in it I missed doing to Authenticate it?

Thanks for your time and patience with me. :littleheart:

squirt

Administrator
right now, there's just no telling what works and what doesn't, due to lack of admin
we don't want to authenticate anything, we don't want to take your money for nothing, which is basically what you'll be getting for it, nothing
we don't need any proof of anything, we're just trying to help you
what essex did was a smart move, both times and it should have fixed the issue, either one!
but that doesn't seem to be the case
I don't want to make you any promises, but I think you change member status at 100 posts and I hope that your posts will quit going into moderation at that point
there's an easy way to build your post count, go run the ABC threads in Society
:iloveyouheart2:

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4625275]right now, there's just no telling what works and what doesn't, due to lack of admin
we don't want to authenticate anything, we don't want to take your money for nothing, which is basically what you'll be getting for it, nothing
we don't need any proof of anything, we're just trying to help you
what essex did was a smart move, both times and it should have fixed the issue, either one!
but that doesn't seem to be the case
I don't want to make you any promises, but I think you change member status at 100 posts and I hope that your posts will quit going into moderation at that point
there's an easy way to build your post count, go run the ABC threads in Society
:iloveyouheart2:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Squirt. I know Michael wasn't asking me to prove anything and all of you have been so supportive and trying to help me. Love ya too, Lady. I'll get busy on those posts...LOL :squirt:

Tokentoo

Is there not a way to merge the two accounts?
I seem to remember it ( or something like it) being done for Sweets, way back when we joined.
She had been a member here before we all joined in, and you merged the two I thought...

squirt

Administrator
I'm pretty sure it can still be done, not sure if she wants it done
good suggestion, Cuz! :bravo:
:blowkiss:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4627103]I'm pretty sure it can still be done, not sure if she wants it done
good suggestion, Cuz! :bravo:
:blowkiss:
[/QUOTE]

It can be done but it cannot be reversed, so if you merged AuroraAngel to Dannon would the problem still be there? If you go the other way it's pointless as she might as well just use the old AuroraAngel account which I've unblocked.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Alternatively, create an entirely new account, make sure it works OK and, if it does, merge the Dannon account into it.

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
All of you have been so great! I'm going to make it easy and just go back to my old account. Thank you all so much for your support! :iheartyou:

Let's see if I can pull up my Aurora account (Love the siggy by Squirt anyway) :squirt: