Can we just Have a Death Thread??!!!

Bamber

Super Moderator
RIP Terry Jones. Not a very naughty boy, a lovely and very funny man.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I AM IN SHOCK ABOUT THIS ONE. so sad RIP And may God bless his family
Kobe Bryant
dies at 41

• Fatal crash: Bryant was one of nine people who died when the helicopter they were in crashed on a hillside in Calabasas, California. Among the victims was Bryant's 13-year-old daughter Gianna.
1580081899844.png

tenor (2).gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I AM IN SHOCK ABOUT THIS ONE. so sad RIP And may God bless his family
Kobe Bryant
dies at 41

• Fatal crash: Bryant was one of nine people who died when the helicopter they were in crashed on a hillside in Calabasas, California. Among the victims was Bryant's 13-year-old daughter Gianna.
View attachment 85238

View attachment 85239
This has just shook the world ~ Kobe Bryant an LA Laker he was truly a star
theres not enough words at the moment to even describe his life as a legend
the loss of his 13 yr old daughter is just heartbreaking ~ and Everyone else who perished 💔
So extremely sad 😢

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
He was a legend Spartacus was my favorite role
103 years old You can’t do better than that
Heres what his son Michael said ♥

michaelkirkdouglas

It is with tremendous sadness that my brothers and I announce that Kirk Douglas left us today at the age of 103. To the world he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard for all of us to aspire to.

But to me and my brothers Joel and Peter he was simply Dad, to Catherine, a wonderful father-in-law, to his grandchildren and great grandchild their loving grandfather, and to his wife Anne, a wonderful husband.

Kirk's life was well lived, and he leaves a legacy in film that will endure for generations to come, and a history as a renowned philanthropist who worked to aid the public and bring peace to the planet.

Let me end with the words I told him on his last birthday and which will always remain true. Dad- I love you so much and I am so proud to be your son. #KirkDouglas

60CD510D-A13E-4F80-8FB3-E06C9FBD8730.jpeg

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
3083C9B6-0AA7-4512-8ED7-9ECE3646A419.jpeg

we lost the incomparable Ken Osmond who played Eddie Haskell on Leave it to Beaver
the wise guy of the show who became one of the most memorable characters
Wallys best friend and the biggest trouble maker ~ A true icon
So polite to the parents especially Mrs Cleaver, he was hilarious and will be greatly
missed, just watched an episode tonight in his honor “Eddie spends the night”
rest easy Ken Osmond (Eddie Haskell) and as you called Wally, So long Sam 😞