Can we just Have a Death Thread??!!!

Bamber

Super Moderator
And Frodo in the 1981 Radio adaptation of Lord of the Rings. Excellent stage actor too, despite suffering from chronic stage fright in 1976 which kept him away for a time. I remember him playing Bernard Sampson in the TV series of Len Deighton's Game, Set & Match in the late 80s too.

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
And Frodo in the 1981 Radio adaptation of Lord of the Rings. Excellent stage actor too, despite suffering from chronic stage fright in 1976 which kept him away for a time. I remember him playing Bernard Sampson in the TV series of Len Deighton's Game, Set & Match in the late 80s too.
love those movies and Vera Lynn did a lot for the troops I believe ❤

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Kelly Preston ~ John Travolt’s wife passed away from breast cancer at the age of 57
they have 3 children Ella 20 and Benjamin 9
and they lost their son Jett at age 16 and his first wife from breast cancer too

Kelly let us enjoy her in the movies 💔 rest easily ~ forever missed

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Remembering Regis Philbin ♥1931-2020
What a gifted and special man and entertainer and story teller
he sure was a bright light to many ~ sitting here watching his last
show on Live and how many lives he touched so Funny and so
gracious, may you forever live on in the hearts of many and who
can forget him hosting Who wants to be a millionaire
”Is that your final answer”
you will be missed and Thank You

squirt

Administrator

Rest in Peace Charlie Daniels (1936-2020)
he was a great American, a great patriot, a great song writer, and a great singer
but he's a legend in country music
his "Devil Went Down To Georgia" was one of my Dad's favorites to play on the guitar, and probably his best known song
and he loved our troops! Daniels was a major advocate for several causes that were close to his heart including supporting the U.S. military with The Journey Home Project ~ he passed away at age 83, from a stroke ~ he is already missed! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Rest in Peace Charlie Daniels (1936-2020)
he was a great American, a great patriot, a great song writer, and a great singer
but he's a legend in country music
his "Devil Went Down To Georgia" was one of my Dad's favorites to play on the guitar, and probably his best known song
and he loved our troops! Daniels was a major advocate for several causes that were close to his heart including supporting the U.S. military with The Journey Home Project ~ he passed away at age 83, from a stroke ~ he is already missed! ♥
absolutely one of the greats he is definitely missed 💔
One of my favorite movies is Urban Cowboy and The Charlie Daniels band is so
much a part of the movie when they are in the bar Gilleys ~ I like to watch a movie
or show to honor someone we lost I’ll be Watching Urban Cowboy and tapping
my foot to several of his songs ~ Thank you for your music 🎶

Bamber

Super Moderator
RIP Diana Rigg 20 July 1938 – 10 September 2020

Actress best known to people of my generation for her role as Emma Peel in The Avengers and to more modern audiences as Olenna Tyrell in Game of Thrones.

Last edited: