Can we just Have a Death Thread??!!!

squirt

Administrator
that's 2 funny ladies gone this week!
we lost Doris Roberts on Sunday, best known for her role as Raymond's mother on Everybody Loves Raymond, at the lovely age of 90 ♥
~ RIP ~

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I loved her in Everybody Loves Raymond she made that show - She was Blessed and living to 90 is amazing...

She left behind some great work ♥

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Yet another national treasure has passed.
RIP Victoria. x

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
  • thought Coq au Vin was love in a lorry.
  • My children won't even eat chips because some know-all bastard at school told them a potato was a vegetable.
  • I once went to one of those parties where everyone throws their car keys into the middle of the room. I don't know who got my moped but I've been driving that Peugeot for years.
  • My boyfriend had a sex manual but he was dyslexic. I was lying there and he was looking for my vinegar.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
  • jogging is for people who aren't intelligent enough to watch television.
  • In my day we didn't have sex education, we just picked up what we could off the television.
  • Life's not fair, is it? Some of us drink champagne in the fast lane, and some of us eat our sandwiches by the loose chippings on the A597.
  • Sexual harassment at work - is it a problem for the self-employed?
  • A man is designed to walk three miles in the rain to phone for help when the car breaks down, and a woman is designed to say, “You took your time” when he comes back dripping wet.
  • People think I hate sex. I don't. I just don't like things that stop you seeing the television properly.

bbell

dead at the age of 57, just 2 years older than me[/COLOR][/B]

[/center]
Sometimes it does in deed snow in April.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yNfpmBaJy-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4866016]

dead at the age of 57, just 2 years older than me

[/QUOTE]

No friggin way Prince is gone when I was in my 20's I loved this guy went to his concerts I have this album Purple rain was my fav Come on someone tell me this isn't true...

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

OMG it's true Tears are flowing down my face I will miss you Prince...R.I.P

I'm in shock...

Last edited:

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
<header class="update__header " style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 1.875em; color: rgb(42, 42, 42); font-family: Reem, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">[h=1]Original PG Tips chimp passes away[/h]
</header>One of the last remaining PG Tips chimpanzees has died at Twycross Zoo.

<figure class="item__content-block item__content-block--with-caption item__content-block--image" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 1em 0px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; padding: 0px 1.875em 20px;"><figcaption class="item__content-block__media-info" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 0.875em; font-style: italic; line-height: 1.3; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); padding: 1em 0px 0px; margin-bottom: 0px !important;">Choppers, who had been battling illness, was put to sleep on Wednesday <cite style="box-sizing: border-box;">Credit: Twycross Zoo</cite></figcaption></figure>Choppers was put to sleep after suffering from heart and kidney failure, the zoo confirmed.
At age 48, the chimp had a colourful life appearing in the famous PG Tips adverts which ran from the 1960s to 1980s.
The chimp first came to attention of zoo keepers at Twycross in Leicestershire after he was rescued from poachers in Liberia by a British couple.
Her caretakers say she was known for her gentle nature.
In 2014, the zoo said the decision to promote the apes on television had been wrong and that the animals were affected as result.
Last January, Choppers returned to the small screen in a Channel 5 documentary charting the story of the lives of the original PG Tips chimps.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
just surreal can't even believe it.. I know he was fighting the flu

my hubby is a huge Prince fan he's pretty shaken up

Purple Rain, Little Red Corvette ♥

squirt

Administrator
Sometimes it does in deed snow in April.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yNfpmBaJy-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
there is so much about him that's not widely known, heaven is a better place today, but the world cries ♥

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4866046]

OMG it's true Tears are flowing down my face I will miss you Prince...R.I.P

I'm in shock...
[/QUOTE]

Bamber

Super Moderator
Oh wow. Didn't even know he'd been ill.

Or was it a CATastrophic attack?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast