can't log in to upload pics

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
anyone can help. i use the same password same name???

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
You use whatever name and password you have for the Forum. I am having a problem also...but I get the uploader page...it just doesn't let me upload anything.

squirt

Administrator
I'm not having any problems logging in or uploading?

[jimg]qw7n/z3/t/w/Y/e/twYea.baa.1-testing-uploader-4.jpg[/jimg]

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="kiki5711, post: 4551868]anyone can help. i use the same password same name???[/QUOTE]
There was a problem created by the latest software update; I don't know if Admin have fixed it yet. Changing a password on one Forums was not reflected in the Front Page (where the uploader is), and vice versa. I'll have to have a play when I get home from work tonight.

Unfortunately there's nothing we moderators can do about passwords on the Uploader side of things, so if you can't sign in on that side, you're stuffed; you'll have to try using a different uploader and send a ticket to Admin (and much good THAT will do, but it's better to cover all the bases).

I wish there was something I could do, but Admin just don't seem to care about the Fourm side of things any more.

01Aladdin

I think it's time "admin" got a bit of an asskicking...

Or an asskissing if that'd work better.

Pucker up Bamber, take one for the team.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I think my problems MIGHT have been me/my computer. After installing hundreds of updates (haven't used this computer since early April...) and rebooting, it started to work as it is supposed to do. In fact, I assumed the problem was with me until I saw Kiki was also having trouble.

squirt

Administrator
I've had problems in the past, I had to change my password for the uploader and then change it back once I got in, I've told my computer to remember that password and I've not had a problem since!