Climate change

LilMissPurrfect

I remember a college professor who was neutral in opinions and facts, a delight for us weary folks who listen to one sided opinions. He said a logical mind will process info and recieve facts from all sources and not judge one over the other, but use an open mind, wise man indeed! .
I love my ignore button, it is a cool device!;)(y)
EXACTLY!!!!
Because people with a different opinion than you should be ignored.
:confused:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ignoring it may work for you for now, but for how long? Eventually you and the rest of the world will have to open your eyes and face the real world. It's really not something to argue about, it just IS. Like Bamber said in an earlier post, it's not a matter of opinion, it's just a fact. If we don't deal with it then how can we fix it?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Why would you ignore Bamber because he disagrees with you?
Is that who you put on ignore?
He’s always been the Roo’s biggest supporter especially technically
What’s going on around here anymore ?

Vinnie

Im confused. I never said if i was for or against human influenced climate change. I merely pointed out that weather and vlikwtecare very different things.
Nevertheless, we inmthevafgluent west are not going yo be badly affectded by climate change. It is those in poorer countries who will suffer far far more. The small inconveniences we have pale into comparison.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
And it does very well. You can expect more of these extreme weather events as the climate continues to warm.
you think that this is something new for Texas?..well it isnt ...here are some history facts of winters in Texas if you are interested in actual facts.

It's Impossible To Forget These 5 Horrific Winter Storms That Have Gone Down In Texas History

When you consider that the average winter temperature for many areas of Texas is around 50 degrees, temperatures below freezing definitely stand out. There have been some truly chilling moments in the state’s history, however, that go far below not only freezing but zero degrees. In both 1899 and 1933, Texas recorded incredibly low temperatures that have stuck in the record books. The lowest temperatures recorded those days – in Tulia, Texas in 1899 and Seminole, Texas in 1933, both in February – was -23 degrees F.

and there are many more reports on the source web site if you click the link and actually read it

Vinnie

I'm not sure the point you'r trying to make here.

Evidence of sevewre weather and evidence of climate change can both be the same. You have always had severe weather events but the climate change may well make them more common.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
the point is everything on Earth runs in cycles and that includes the climate
there is not a damn thing man can do to change it
there has always been extreme weather conditions..technology has just made it easier to report
which makes it easier for government propaganda
do i believe the climate is changing?..of course i do but i also believe it is just a natural cycle just like any other cycle the Earth goes through
and i dont lose any sleep thinking about it