Cozy up by the Fireside

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
1579447802726.png

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ron seem to be coming along good I must pat my self on the back because I'm doing things I didn't think I could do and I too am getting stronger in mind and body which is a good thing Thank God... All I know is I love ya'll and can't thank you all enough for being here for me & Ron, believe me it helps a lot...I pray you all have a cozy blessed day my dear family of friends.

1579544844048.png

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ron seem to be coming along good I must pat my self on the back because I'm doing things I didn't think I could do and I too am getting stronger in mind and body which is a good thing Thank God... All I know is I love ya'll and can't thank you all enough for being here for me & Ron, believe me it helps a lot...I pray you all have a cozy blessed day my dear family of friends.

View attachment 84698
the Lord will give you the strength you need and continue to do so sis ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

View attachment 84698
Wonderful News Sis ❤
Yes you should you are woman hear me roar lol and your a mom that word alone
is powerful and strong and you look after your loved ones.. You can do anything you
put your mind to I love you and so happy to hear Ron is improving ❤