Cozy up by the Fireside

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
1580917598859.png

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I realized something this morning that all we have is now it's always been the now to do what we love not doing it later on or tomorrow or down the road
but now even if we don't feel like it even if it's just to come here to say Hi or show some love or creating your masterpiece in the challenge thread or whatever it is you love to do ((JUST DO IT)) because it may bring joy to someone else and that's what makes life worth the living because today is a gift tomorrow isn't promised!!!
So I'm here to say this morning I love you all I really do and thank you for all you all do here and I pray that my beautiful Roo family of friends have a beautiful day ❤
I'm Thanking God for my dear Hubby and all of you today.:emoji_bow:
1580920027586.png

squirt

Administrator
but now even if we don't feel like it even if it's just to come here to say Hi or show some love or creating your masterpiece in the challenge thread or whatever it is you love to do ((JUST DO IT)) because it may bring joy to someone else and that's what makes life worth the living because today is a gift tomorrow isn't promised!!!

So I'm here to say this morning I love you all I really do and thank you for all you all do here and I pray that my beautiful Roo
these are a few of my favorite things ♥ ♪♫♪
popheart1.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I want to share something with you all this morning. I am on a 12 year old computer and I can't up grade it to windows 10 and my browser
will be dropping XP and Vista soon I looked up other Browser's and soon no other browser will support my Computer so it looks like I won't be able to browse the internet until I get a new computer and that won't be until Tax return so if I'm unable to get to you all Please know I will be back God willing and know I love you all and want you all to take care of yourself and be careful and remember your all in my prayers!!!
But believe me I will keep coming here until my browser doesn't work any longer.I'm just telling you all of this just in case it stop's working I don't want my dear family of friends to worry about me or think I don't care because I do so much and I almost cried the other night about it all.

Have a wonderfully Blessed day Famauhyzn.gif

1581001546081.png

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I want to share something with you all this morning. I am on a 12 year old computer and I can't up grade it to windows 10 and my browser
will be dropping XP and Vista soon I looked up other Browser's and soon no other browser will support my Computer so it looks like I won't be able to browse the internet until I get a new computer and that won't be until Tax return so if I'm unable to get to you all Please know I will be back God willing and know I love you all and want you all to take care of yourself and be careful and remember your all in my prayers!!!
But believe me I will keep coming here until my browser doesn't work any longer.I'm just telling you all of this just in case it stop's working I don't want my dear family of friends to worry about me or think I don't care because I do so much and I almost cried the other night about it all.

Have a wonderfully Blessed day FamView attachment 86352

View attachment 86361
have you tried upgrading to win8.1 ..that is still being supported
i am using win7 and may have to upgrade to win8.1 myself

pandora1

View attachment 86361

Thank you for letting us know, Laila. We will miss you if you're out of commission for a while. Fingers crossed you can get a new computer soon.

squirt

Administrator

you should check your yellow pages (or online) and look for tech stores
they now have places where you can take your computer and the techs can diagnose it, and fix it
usually for not much money!

1kissheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

View attachment 86361
Thats a bummer Sis I understand though, I have Windows 7 and the updates are no longer available
so I’m just like you using it until it doesn’t work anymore. Hubby did buy me a computer for Christmas
it’s Win 10 so I’ll set that up when this one goes kaput! I can use my IPAD too I just can’t do PSP on it
Is the browser Chome a possibility? That’s what I use as well although it took a bit to get used to ♥