Cozy up by the Fireside

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning my Dear Roo Family I hope you all have a fabulous day ❤
I was out shoveling snow this morning worked up a sweat lol
Ron is being discharged from OT today next week is his last week for Speech and PT and then the Nursing services then we have to look into outpatient PT for about another month then he has a Doctor appointment on April 17th so we will see what his Doctor say's about everything.but His speech is back he sounds like his old self again he's regained strength in his right arm and hand so he can sign his name again the only thing he is having a problem with is his right leg and balance but it's getting stronger everyday that go's by. Just thought I would give a update on his progress.
Thank you for all your prayers because prayer changes things praise God.

1581091087232.png

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ron is being discharged from OT today next week is his last week for Speech and PT and then the Nursing services then we have to look into outpatient PT for about another month then he has a Doctor appointment on April 17th so we will see what his Doctor say's about everything.but His speech is back he sounds like his old self again he's regained strength in his right arm and hand so he can sign his name again the only thing he is having a problem with is his right leg and balance but it's getting stronger everyday that go's by. Just thought I would give a update on his progress.

View attachment 86497
hat is awesome news sis..
getting his voice and arm strength back is an amazing accomplishment.i do pray
he continues to regain his strength and balance
and makes a full recovery..i know it hasnt been easy on either of you..i am so proud of you both
the power of prayer heals all in God's will
luv ya both♥

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
hat is awesome news sis..
getting his voice and arm strength back is an amazing accomplishment.i do pray
he continues to regain his strength and balance
and makes a full recovery..i know it hasnt been easy on either of you..i am so proud of you both
the power of prayer heals all in God's will
luv ya both♥
And we Both love you too ♥ I just told him what you and Bamber said and Ron told me to tell you God bless you both.
I will never be able to thank you for all the prayers and encouragement from you Bro and everyone here.🤗

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
And we Both love you too ♥ I just told him what you and Bamber said and Ron told me to tell you God bless you both.
I will never be able to thank you for all the prayers and encouragement from you Bro and everyone here.🤗
thanks are not needed sis
you do the same for me and everyone else here..we are framily

tell Ron for me to keep up the great work and keep focused on 1 goal at a time
May God Bless you both

pandora1

View attachment 86497
That is fantastic and encouraging, Laila. Thanks for the update.