Cozy up by the Fireside

squirt

Administrator

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
More Snow is on the way Grrrr:( And Someone stole my Boy & girl fountain right out of my front yard last night:mad:
it had been out there for years and we had it covered up for the winter and now it's gone.
1582557182686.png
This is what it looked like it looks small in the picture but my was much larger.

Bamber

Super Moderator
More Snow is on the way Grrrr:( And Someone stole my Boy & girl fountain right out of my front yard last night:mad:
it had been out there for years and we had it covered up for the winter and now it's gone.
View attachment 88786
This is what it looked like it looks small in the picture but my was much larger.
Some people will steal anything. Where I previously lived I was temped to get a solar powered bird bath for just outside my window, but I'd have had to bring it in every night to stop it going missing.

Thinking about it, I may be able to do that now as I'm no longer at ground level.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Some people will steal anything. Where I previously lived I was temped to get a solar powered bird bath for just outside my window, but I'd have had to bring it in every night to stop it going missing.

Thinking about it, I may be able to do that now as I'm no longer at ground level.
I know it's a shame that we can't have anything these days, there will be a empty spot in my yard now because I will not replace it not wasting my money on yard stuff for someone to just come along and take it I know it will bother me every time I see that empty spot Because I bought that Fountain because it reminded me of my brother Tony and I when we were kids.
Thank you Dear Bamber for stopping by ♥ 🤗

squirt

Administrator
I don't think it was children it was to heavy to carry it was someone with a car or truck :mad:
Karma will come back around to them no one gets away with what they do in this life!!!
View attachment 88874
bless your heart, you're so cute lol zebrahug.gif
it's a saying, it means somebody who wasn't raised right took your fountain
I'm truly sorry for the loss, it sucks!
1kissheart.gif