Cozy up by the Fireside

pandora1

Jokeroo Enthusiast

squirt

Administrator
we don’t do a lot because my hubby won’t wear a mask lol
he thinks it’s b.s. and the government is yanking our chain
it’s definitely personal choice but it is required in Most stores here
I told him if I didn’t wear one we’d starve because whose going to the store then
Then I’ll tell him some people don’t wear masks in the store and he says there ya go lol

Well the malfunction of your firework grand finale might of been a blessing in disguise since
no one was close to it, all I did was hear them in our war zone neighborhood 🧨
Sierra jumped on our bed and slept there all night all on her own haha

My cousin is my go to for advise she always has the best and I’m named after her too
Your dinner sounds good did all that food upset your tummy? like you were saying

my neighbor came back from Cali Saturday I was just over there looking at her garden
she used to be a hair dresser so getting my quarintine hair trimmed by her tonight and
a few highlites to cover the gray, she said she’d make me a mojito too 🍹
my hubby doesn't like it, but he'll put one on if the business requires it
I think it should be a matter of choice, because I don't think they really help, and often cause more problems than they prevent
but they do make people feel better

that's true! but I worried they might have had a fire because of it
it was so nice of that place to allow the launch from there, and to sponsor the show
it would be terrible if they got burned for that!

turns out, I had food poisoning
didn't put it all together until I got a chance to talk to my son
but hubby and son got sick that night too, just not like I did
we only ate food we already had in the house, so I have no idea what made us sick

haircuts make us feel better! lol 1bravosmiley.gif
so do drinks! lol
have fun!
blowhearts2020.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
my hubby doesn't like it, but he'll put one on if the business requires it
I think it should be a matter of choice, because I don't think they really help, and often cause more problems than they prevent
but they do make people feel better

that's true! but I worried they might have had a fire because of it
it was so nice of that place to allow the launch from there, and to sponsor the show
it would be terrible if they got burned for that!

turns out, I had food poisoning
didn't put it all together until I got a chance to talk to my son
but hubby and son got sick that night too, just not like I did
we only ate food we already had in the house, so I have no idea what made us sick

haircuts make us feel better! lol View attachment 103089
so do drinks! lol
have fun!
View attachment 103090
My hubby will wear one if his job requires it too because he said they're paying him and it’s his job
I don’t think they help either they hinder my breathing, I don’t have to wear one at the gym and everyone has been fine there.

what kind of salad did you have the next day, If it had romaine lettuce in it that could of been the culprit I can’t tell you how many times it’s given me severe stomach cramps and bad bathroom issues

I just got a trim (but feels so much better) we ran out of time because our house painters didn’t get done til 5 but the house looks so nice and It been 11 years since it got painted last by the same company.
It was a light green before and satin white trim now it has 3 colors 🤗

squirt

Administrator
My hubby will wear one if his job requires it too because he said they're paying him and it’s his job
I don’t think they help either they hinder my breathing, I don’t have to wear one at the gym and everyone has been fine there.

what kind of salad did you have the next day, If it had romaine lettuce in it that could of been the culprit I can’t tell you how many times it’s given me severe stomach cramps and bad bathroom issues

I just got a trim (but feels so much better) we ran out of time because our house painters didn’t get done til 5 but the house looks so nice and It been 11 years since it got painted last by the same company.
It was a light green before and satin white trim now it has 3 colors 🤗
they set off my hot flashes lol whew1.gif

ah well ... that just means you get to go back and do it again lol
very lovely home, love the 3 tones!
1sm088doubleup.gif
1sendheart.gif

Last edited: