Cozy up by the Fireside

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I would call it the Abby Flower because it is beautiful like her and like her mommy Manzy. Thank you for sharing Sis ❤
Thank you Sis that’s perfect 😍

pandora1

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Dear Pandora How is your arm doing? I hope its better sweetie ❤
View attachment 126719
Thank you for asking, sweet Laila. :emoji_hugging: :emoji_heart: I forgot to post that I still have a bit of a rash from the February 26 (!) first injection but it doesn't really bother me. I had my second injection ten days ago but, thank God, I only had a low-grade fever and a very sore arm for a few days. I'm so glad it's over. Have you had any injections yet?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you for asking, sweet Laila. :emoji_hugging: :emoji_heart: I forgot to post that I still have a bit of a rash from the February 26 (!) first injection but it doesn't really bother me. I had my second injection ten days ago but, thank God, I only had a low-grade fever and a very sore arm for a few days. I'm so glad it's over. Have you had any injections yet?
Thank God you are well. No I have not gf. I read some people who are fully vaccinated down in Florida are still getting covid. God bless & keep you safe, You are most welcome my dear friend. ❤

Last edited: