Cozy up by the Fireside

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Many don't think of salsa as being a fall harvest thing but it is this is when you bring in all the wonderful veggies that you grow in your garden and start
to make stuff with it and salsa is one that I make & manzy just made some too from her garden....

Here have some salsa & chips

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Autumn is so much more to me than just a season. It's the person I love. It's the experiences I will always hold dear. It's a gentle cold embrace. It's the smell of an air full of promises... The season always makes me think a lot and makes me feel so nostalgic... I love it...

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[video=youtube_share;bqfSXkVH9ac]http://youtu.be/bqfSXkVH9ac[/video]

i just call to say i love you

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
If you are wondering why I Love fall so much its all that i have said already, But it has a deeper meaning to me and here is why 5 years ago my Brother Tony came to live with me it was in September he was here with me until November & he passed away November 29th but before he left this world we spent the most wonderful time
together it was like his last gift to me because I treasure the time I had with him so much & for that I look at this time with much fondness....
Tony open my eyes to the beauty of time spent with someone you love is more then gold that is something you can't buy & memories you can't take away.
God rest his soul...

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

Come," said the Wind to the Leaves one day.
"Come over the meadow and we will play.
Put on your dresses of red and gold.
For summer is gone and the days grow cold."

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
"An Autumn Day"

Pumpkins in the cornfields,​

Gold among the brown,
Leaves of rust and scarlet
Trembling slowly down;
Birds that travel southward,
Lovely time to play;