Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[video=youtube_share;VZMD_2RZrm4]http://youtu.be/VZMD_2RZrm4[/video]

[h=1]Autumn Leaves[/h]

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4571068]
[/QUOTE]

I love Yankee Candles, But I get my candles from (Body works) & they are half the price of Yankee candles, Just bought 4 for Autumn

And it smalls so good when they burn the house right now smells like fall......:littleheart::littleheart::littleheart:

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

Well Sunday will be the first day of fall and Halloween is right around the corner so if you like you can start telling Halloween stories & sharing cool Halloween Pictures.... Please no gory Pics on halloween lets keep it pleasant Thank you....:inlove:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

This is a cute idea it looks like plastic trash bags & halloween lights in the middle...
Their is a street here not far from where I live where everyone on the block really go's all out fixing up their homes for halloween & ton's of people love going down to that street and take pictures. on halloween night all the home owns sit out in the yards and give out candy They have the fog machines going the music it even brings out the adults too this street go's on for a mile I'll have to look for pictures so I can give you all an idea what it looks like.....

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Heres the street I told ya'll about....

it's really Cool & fun & the people are so nice.....