Create your own Font..free

essex boy

Super Moderator
Create a font from your own handwriting - fontcapture.com

These days, we often use computers to communicate with friends and family. We use them at work and at school.
Typing is quickly replacing handwriting. We really only use handwriting when signing documents or jotting notes.
However, typewritten letters don't look very personal. We miss some of the warmth handwriting provides.
Well, you can have the best of both worlds! FontCapture will help you create your own personalized font!
FontCapture is a snap to use. Just download and print a form. Fill it out and use your scanner to scan it into your computer.
When you're done, upload the form to FontCapture's site. You can then download your font!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Will have to let my son see this in the morning Essexboy cause I went there and have no idea what to do. This sounds like a good idea and have been told that I have good handwriting although Its tilted to the left because I am left handed. Hold my paper sideways and write downwards that is so I don't have to write backhanded as they call it. Although when signing my name onto anything they say it looks like a doctor cause they can't read it, LOL!

kipper

Super Moderator
I can't read my writing anyway (should have been a Doctor) so anyone else has no chance...lol

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3099355]I can't read my writing anyway (should have been a Doctor) so anyone else has no chance...lol[/QUOTE]

I spent over 6 years reading doctors' handwriting on prescriptions, I bet I could read yours! lol :satisfied :inlove: :inlove:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Everybody tells me I have pretty handwriting (looks like a woman's)

100%Bitch

It is a good idea but I don't have a scanner. :(
So I will just have to settle with my current favourite font, Rockwell.
Maybe one of your fonts will be my next favourite font?!

nanny mags

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3099355]I can't read my writing anyway (should have been a Doctor) so anyone else has no chance...lol[/quote]
i agree xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nanny mags

[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3099378]Everybody tells me I have pretty handwriting (looks like a woman's)
[/quote]
i thought you were lol

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="nanny mags, post: 3158921]i thought you were lol[/quote]
C'mere and let me prove that wrong
:aroused:

:under:

pranimations

Also I am reading doctor's handwriting still now so I do not think yours will create any problem for me. If you want to see then contact me.