cursed objects

TwiztedAngel

[youtube]BLC1tA1yvOU[/youtube]

One day while fishing, I had found this stone. I thought it was kind of cool, so I brought it home. I started having bad luck. Everything started going wrong.

A trucker for Haliburton bought it for $100.00. He soon got kicked out of his apartment, lost his job, and his girlfriend. He left the stone in his guitar case at his girlfriend's house.

When she discovered it, she got sick and lost her job. She said she mailed it to his new address, and I never heard from either of them again.

------------------------------------------

I wonder: how often do people actually find cursed artifacts out in nature?

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OMG ,, never have and never heard of this kind of thing,, makes ya a little shaky in your boots ,, lol

01Aladdin

Reminds me of the evil sponge from an episode of Goosebumps:

there was an evil potato too:

I have to say though, that my Trans Am was a lodestone for bad lack for a very long time - i think i've gotten rid of whatever evil it had in it. I purchased it at a ridiculous interest rate (17%) because i had a good job and would have no toruble whopping the debt in under a year - but i lost my job about a week after signing the dotted line, then the engine threw a conrod bearing. It had an endless list of extremely costly problems that only showed up with a BANG or a bit falling off.

Thankfully, all that shittttttttttt has settled down (its practically a brand new car now lmao)

TwiztedAngel

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4519495]Reminds me of the evil sponge from an episode of Goosebumps:

there was an evil potato too:

I have to say though, that my Trans Am was a lodestone for bad lack for a very long time - i think i've gotten rid of whatever evil it had in it. I purchased it at a ridiculous interest rate (17%) because i had a good job and would have no toruble whopping the debt in under a year - but i lost my job about a week after signing the dotted line, then the engine threw a conrod bearing. It had an endless list of extremely costly problems that only showed up with a BANG or a bit falling off.

Thankfully, all that shittttttttttt has settled down (its practically a brand new car now lmao)[/QUOTE]

Dang ... thats one scary looking potato! Betcha don't stick yer tool in there. LOL!

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well apparantly, I've got a hold of something or other that has been cursed and can't shake it......then again, it could just be my luck....

great post, that really does look creepy, I'd never ever pick up something that creepy after all the bad luck I've had, that would just be begging for more. :(

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Used to hick all around these foot hills and mountains here in southern California mostly to pan for gold. I have ran into a lot of things I though strange in shape the bones I took to the local city College in Riverside, Ca. Gold to a Hemet, Ca. jewelry store he weighted it and bought it.
When taking the stones, bones and jems home if I thought any of them were cursed I'd get out my MOJO and have an old fashioned Indian (lack of a better word) spirit seance and remove the demons that were with held in them. The only bad stuff that ever happened to me was my own stupidity that caused it.

And Oh BTW never every pick of lava rocks in Hawaii and take them home with you. "ho`i`ê pilau 'ïlio ma âkou" (translated form Hawaiian to Engish) it says "Really bad dogs in them. Because there is no word for devil.

01Aladdin

What about evil gas burners?

This seat is obviously fixing to eat it's user...

Obvious trouble brewing here...

And this church looks harmless... but i bet it's just a ploy...