Custom Avator Thread

arella

Jokeroo Legend

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
I see I had some catching up to do in here ... lol ...

snagged some ... thank you :inlove:

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1931074]me thinks their aim is a bit off sweetheart lol[/quote]

Lol So do I Sugar Butt! But lol shhhh... the guys will never notice:p

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1931075]roflmfao ... I HAD to have this one and quite a few others lol :blush:

YAY!

you're welcome! and thank you! lol muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :inlove:[/quote]
You're very welcome
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuah:inlove:

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="SpiderWeb, post: 1933221]I see I had some catching up to do in here ... lol ...

snagged some ... thank you :inlove:[/quote]

Lol Just wait til you see what I did today lolol 14 pages:wow: :blush: :happy:
Muuuuuuuah:inlove

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="timberwolf, post: 1939429]haha got them dern red X's on all them pages lmao[/quote]
Hi Diane, Have you tried clearing your cookies? I know that I get red x's alot when I need to or I just run ccleaner.
Hugs

timberwolf

[QUOTE="arella, post: 1939459]Hi Diane, Have you tried clearing your cookies? I know that I get red x's alot when I need to or I just run ccleaner.
Hugs[/QUOTE]

Ya think that would help... I dont have ccleaner.. Everytime I try to download it says I cant.. :unhappy:
Never thought about cookies...

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="timberwolf, post: 1940147]Ya think that would help... I dont have ccleaner.. Everytime I try to download it says I cant.. :unhappy:
Never thought about cookies...[/quote]

Couldn't hurt! Then run defrag and reboot as well.I have dwnlded ccleaner several times without any problems. I wonder why you're having them?

timberwolf

I dunno.. I did have a new program on here and took over the whole thang. Now back to avast and says has to do with virus killer.. unabled it and still wont downlaod... I am puzzled here as well.

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="timberwolf, post: 1940152]I dunno.. I did have a new program on here and took over the whole thang. Now back to avast and says has to do with virus killer.. unabled it and still wont downlaod... I am puzzled here as well.[/quote]

Download AFT Cleaner,it does the same thing as ccleaner
http://www.atribune.org/public-beta/ATF-Cleaner.exe

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.

timberwolf

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 1940226]Download AFT Cleaner,it does the same thing as ccleaner
http://www.atribune.org/public-beta/ATF-Cleaner.exe

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
[/QUOTE]

Thank ya hon.. Did that now. I can say this much. I am not sittin here waitin on the pages to load ......... S;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; L;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;O;;;;;;;;;;L;;;;;;;;Y :bigsmile: ya rock with me... Thank ya again... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

timberwolf

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1940635]

[/QUOTE]

Those are all kewl squirt... I have snagged a few