Debate Huh?

Saz

Debate huh? Well, how about the topic that will certainly get us nowhere? ok, so...the egg or the chicken come first?

icu

the rooster , he got too excited and couldn't hold off any longer

Saz

lolx, you guys *shakes head* funny.

for me, i guess it is the chicken first. becuz if it is the egg first, how can you be so sure it will hatch successfully into a chick and grow up into a chicken? how can you be so sure that it will not be eaten by predators? if it is the chicken first, it can laid the egg and at least protect the the egg until it hatch and grows up. this way, the chicken race has more chances of survival and not goes into extinction.

So there, I had said it. :p
I'm so lousy at debates.

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]If the chicken came first ... where did it come from? Did it spring out of thin air? ;)

Personally, I would say the egg came first (as before stated ;) ) cos I think the chicken evolved from some other, equally daft, bird. And as birds lay eggs, the first chicken fell out of one of the afore mentioned items of evilness (I don't like eggs, they make me ill)

Ok so I'm done now (don't mind me, I didn't sleep too good so I'm cream-crackered now and falling asleep at my PC lol )
[/color]

Saz

ok, i am so daft at debates. so what i'll be replying...

is

then where did the birds come from? bird or egg first? oh man! and if u say it evolved from dino, then dino or egg first? i still will stick with the adult version. I believe with the adult will have more chances to continue with their species survival. to protect the young.

My lord, which one come first? :p

Saz

IZaNaMI said:
[color=e27eff]If the chicken came first ... where did it come from? Did it spring out of thin air? ;)

Personally, I would say the egg came first (as before stated ;) ) cos I think the chicken evolved from some other, equally daft, bird. And as birds lay eggs, the first chicken fell out of one of the afore mentioned items of evilness (I don't like eggs, they make me ill)

Ok so I'm done now (don't mind me, I didn't sleep too good so I'm cream-crackered now and falling asleep at my PC lol )
[/color]
my friend, you are good at debates *bow to you* haha, you got me (almost) convinced. but i'm a stubborn one. :bigsmile:

jjennana

:rolleyes: Okay.I will settle this once and for all.The chicken had to of come first because, like saz said, the egg wouldn't have been able to survive.Plus, if the egg came first, whether it would hatch into a hen or a rooster, it wouldn't have been able to reproduce without another chicken(of the opposite sex).So, there were two chickens that came first, a rooster and a hen.
There.I have spoken.:satisfied

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
The chicken came first.... :D

Its like asking if babies came first from man....who would
have raised, fed and nurtured it?

Hehehe...this could get into the 'Creationism"...LOL

FeistyLaraCroft

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[color=660099] obviously none of y'all have seen Jurasic Park . If you had you would've learned that Bird's come from Dinosaur's .so therefore it was THE EGG that came first..... left over from a bad batch of Dinosaur egg's... :tounge: [/color]

seddonfella

I reckon the egg fell from an eggplant and the chook hatched from that, every one knows that the vegetation originated 1st

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]What would have nurtured and raised it if the egg came first? The parents of course!

As stated in my previous post, I think the chuck evolved from some other creature so the first chicken would have been born out of another creatures egg. As birds (and indeed dinos, thank you Lara :) ) have always laid eggs, it stands to reason that the egg was the first ...
[/color]

Short-n-stout

I'm so confused now I can't even give my theory. Have enjoyed watching you guys debate it.....

Saz....that was a good topic to start. *tips hat towards Saz*

naughtyjoe

I think lara is right up to a point but the chicken derived from a terodachtyl
and it layed some eggs that some how got a birth defect after the astoroids hit
and a new breed was born chicken and remember it is finger lickin good :p :laugh: :lookaroun
just another crazy theory of mine lol
joe

Saz

naughtyjoe said:
I think lara is right up to a point but the chicken derived from a terodachtyl
and it layed some eggs that some how got a birth defect after the astoroids hit
and a new breed was born chicken and remember it is finger lickin good :p :laugh: :lookaroun
just another crazy theory of mine lol
joe
delicious :p

naughty_angel

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I think the chicken came first. I figure God created man and woman. He also created male and female of all species. So that they could reproduce. That's why he had Noah gather two of each species (1 male &1 female). So they could reproduce again and his creations wouldn't be lost. Well that's my theory. :)