Do you like oranges?...you will like these

myheartbeats

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
51
How many men does it take to watch a woman pick oranges?....lmao
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,238
myheartbeats said:
How many men does it take to watch a woman pick oranges?....lmao
Only me,,,,,,, the rest can go back to work,,,,lmao


 
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
13,370
myheartbeats said:
How many men does it take to watch a woman pick oranges?....lmao


mmmm....I like the girl.....but I don't see any oranges... :sly: :colgate: :laugh:



.....I mean, I'm sure they're there somewhere.... :lookaroun



LOL
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
3,002
Itsnotgonnaspankitself... said:
mmmm....I like the girl.....but I don't see any oranges... :sly: :colgate: :laugh:



.....I mean, I'm sure they're there somewhere.... :lookaroun



LOL
lol hmmmm optical illusions!!!!
 

Breathoffire

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
2,163
oranges? what oranges?

all i see is a girl........................................very nice :sly: :laugh:
 

massager

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
9,686
Well you are looking at the back side of her Spanky

It is kind of funny I thought it was about her oranges too;)
Itsnotgonnaspankitself... said:
mmmm....I like the girl.....but I don't see any oranges... :sly: :colgate: :laugh:



.....I mean, I'm sure they're there somewhere.... :lookaroun



LOL
 

massager

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
9,686
Im sure her oranges are ripe for the picking sweety!!
AngelOfWater said:
well doesn't look like anybody is caring to pick any oranges lol
 

Zmama

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
32,810
yes I guess your right this way when she gets juice all over her they can all just lick it off her
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,238
mr.zebwa's mama said:
yes I guess your right this way when she gets juice all over her they can all just lick it off her
lol,,, what a nice way to clean up a mess,,,,,,

 

SharonKay

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
207
I don't see the attaction, tho i did have a boss once who loved to have oranges thrown at him! lol whatever floats your boat I guess.
 

massager

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
9,686
Oh Z mama im getting so hungry just stop it!! nottttt
mr.zebwa's mama said:
yes I guess your right this way when she gets juice all over her they can all just lick it off her
 

massager

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
9,686
sealed compartments???



SharonKay said:
I don't see the attaction, tho i did have a boss once who loved to have oranges thrown at him! lol whatever floats your boat I guess.
 
Top