Expressions In Animation

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
wow..gorgeous job using my bg my sister...♥
you surely must realize i am going to want this with RK..lol
!CID_0_111.GIF

AuroraAngel

I have Mother bragging rights to share! Josh spent three hours making a CRISP dragon. :emoji_grinning:

Here's the original...

Here's Josh's Dragon...

I am proud! Animation for this dragon on the way later.

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I have 3 new animations started and am going to scrap parts of 2 of them.

I have most of my animations from over the years saved in folders. I still need to buy that external hard drive...lol
I have lost so much of mine :( But oh well.....
You sound like me lol I do so much scrapping it's awful. :LOL:

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
LOL, it's one of his young man terms.. lol It means more defined or crispy...lol He did a lot of detail work on the dragon. :D And it was his first go at Paint Shop Pro. Not bad for a first try!

Here's the finished animation...

Glad you cleared that up lol I didn't know what that meant either haha :giggle:

This animation is off the charts!! I have no words for how good it is!! Brilliant!! (y) :emoji_heartbeat:

AuroraAngel

I have lost so much of mine :( But oh well.....
You sound like me lol I do so much scrapping it's awful. :LOL:
On the original for RK's backgound, I put the Wizard on it and it didn't make sense to me so I scrapped it and used the Wolf challenge instead. It turned out much better. I don't mind scrapping some of my oddball ideas LOL In fact, I have a Valentine's Day ani set up from 2 years ago and I am still unsure of it. :emoji_smile:

AuroraAngel

WOW!! These are absolutely fantastic!! I love them!! :emoji_two_hearts:
Josh did a great job and he will love that you like it. He asked me earlier who all laughed at his dragon...lol I told him that Squirt loved it and he smiled. He will be thrilled that you love it too!

Glad you cleared that up lol I didn't know what that meant either haha :giggle:

This animation is off the charts!! I have no words for how good it is!! Brilliant!! (y) :emoji_heartbeat:
Some of his terms are confusing to me also. I have to ask him what he means by it...lol One of them is "going ham". LOL I asked him and he said it's when someone wipes something out fast, like chips or something...lol Like a Hobo On A Ham Sandwich, he said Lmao!

Thank you so much for the compliment! Josh will be thrilled and it's snaggable if you wanna use it. :emoji_heart:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
LOL, it's one of his young man terms.. lol It means more defined or crispy...lol He did a lot of detail work on the dragon. :D And it was his first go at Paint Shop Pro. Not bad for a first try!

Here's the finished animation...

very smooth movements...awesome job
BloodRed_GW_Stunning-vi.png
I have Mother bragging rights to share! Josh spent three hours making a CRISP dragon. :emoji_grinning:

Here's the original...

Here's Josh's Dragon...

I am proud! Animation for this dragon on the way later.
!CID_0_111.GIF

AuroraAngel

You're very welcome, my Brother. I am happy you like it.

Thanks, Brother. Hmmm, I wonder what happened to our silly chats over animations? LOL

very smooth movements...awesome job
View attachment 87919

View attachment 87920

Thank you so much! Josh really impressed me with his first try at an animation and I learned a few things from him as well. He really focused on detail and showed no fear (like his Mama) when working with the animation. It was fun hanging out with him as he worked because we chatted it up too! Lol All I added to the animation was the text with glitter and the fire!