Expressions In Animation

AuroraAngel

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I adore your work it’s amazing 😍😍😍

Since you were asking about Sierra here’s a pic hubby took of her yesterday I got to go shopping
and he was home with her
Now I’m off to give her her monthly bath, this Friday she gets spayed so I’m not looking forward to 10+ days
with a cone.. woe is me but more woe is Sierra I need to remember that TTYL it’s been fun as always 🤗

AuroraAngel

I adore your work it’s amazing 😍😍😍

Since you were asking about Sierra here’s a pic hubby took of her yesterday I got to go shopping
and he was home with her
Now I’m off to give her her monthly bath, this Friday she gets spayed so I’m not looking forward to 10+ days
with a cone.. woe is me but more woe is Sierra I need to remember that TTYL it’s been fun as always 🤗

She's beautiful! Bless her heart and getting spayed too. Victoria and Baldr are off to the Vet to get spayed and neutered in March. Thank you so much for sharing her newest picture with me. I can't get over how lovely she has grown to be! :D

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
She’s 55lbs at almost 7 months she’ll end up about 80lbs I’ll need to buy a ramp for the car
she is scared of most things but she has a infatuation with my neighbors son he’s in high school
and when he’s out working on his car you can find her here lol it’s a kick 🤣😂

okay I really gotta go get a puppy smelling like Finesse now lol

you can post pics anytime of your babies I love pet pics 🐾

AuroraAngel

She’s 55lbs at almost 7 months she’ll end up about 80lbs I’ll need to buy a ramp for the car
she is scared of most things but she has a infatuation with my neighbors son he’s in high school
and when he’s out working on his car you can find her here lol it’s a kick 🤣😂

okay I really gotta go get a puppy smelling like Finesse now lol

you can post pics anytime of your babies I love pet pics 🐾

LOL, Too adorable! Have a great night and give Sierra a pet for me! Ttyl, Sis :love: