Expressions In Animation

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast
She's beautiful! Bless her heart and getting spayed too. Victoria and Baldr are off to the Vet to get spayed and neutered in March. Thank you so much for sharing her newest picture with me. I can't get over how lovely she has grown to be! :D
Have you seen the cones made of a quilted material? If she can use one they're much more comfortable for the dog.

AuroraAngel

Have you seen the cones made of a quilted material? If she can use one they're much more comfortable for the dog.
The kittens had their surgeries and are doing very well. I haven't seen the cones made of a quilted material. Victoria has a cone on but she's being babied like crazy. She hates the damn thing...lol Baldr is good and my biggest concern with him is that he is romping all over the place. I don't want to put them in cages so I keep a steady eye on them.

Now why were you sad about my animation? It's lyrics to a song and I went with it because it reflected how I was feeling last night. I'm doing much better and step by step (love you, Tic!) I will be okay. I have been through this enough to know how to work my way through it.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Sierra did good with her spay.. She wore a cone one night... a cone she already had its made out of paper we turn it the other way
so she can see.. She didn't like it much, thankfully she didn't bother her incision and never wore the cone again
Keeping her from jumping/running was the most challenging she felt good day 2 and just wanted to play and wondered
why are you playing with me lol Today is day #9 and you can barely see the incision so she played/dug/got muddy while
I worked in the yard lol Glad your babies made it through too ♥

AuroraAngel

This is SO HOT!!! Beautiful and enchanting ♥
Thank you, Sis. :love:

Sierra did good with her spay.. She wore a cone one night... a cone she already had its made out of paper we turn it the other way
so she can see.. She didn't like it much, thankfully she didn't bother her incision and never wore the cone again
Keeping her from jumping/running was the most challenging she felt good day 2 and just wanted to play and wondered
why are you playing with me lol Today is day #9 and you can barely see the incision so she played/dug/got muddy while
I worked in the yard lol Glad your babies made it through too ♥
I'm thrilled Sierra did so well with her spay. Victoria and Baldr are still doing great! Victoria will be getting her stitches removed Wednesday. Give Sierra a hug and pet for me. :D

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you, Sis. :love:

I'm thrilled Sierra did so well with her spay. Victoria and Baldr are still doing great! Victoria will be getting her stitches removed Wednesday. Give Sierra a hug and pet for me. :D
Sierra’s stitches dissolved they did them inside, it was very easy I didn’t have to take her back in 😀
Thank goodness she thinks the car is a monster lol

squirt

Administrator
it would've also went well in the Illusions thread, I also have a penny riddle thread that would be a nice fit for
the problem with putting it here is that only creators tend to come here, so it won't get as much traffic as it would in other threads
and ... you can also repost it in one of those threads
1kissheart.gif