Expressions In Animation

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
they sure are and the further away from my door the better..lol
there is no serenity like being alone in the woods..lol
AWESOM_11.GIF

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
LOL, I'm with you. I absolutely love the woods as well. I am taking a hike through them today in search of an oak limb for a set of runes I am making. *muah* Thank you for your comments.
i dont know what runes are but i hope you find your oak limbs..but more importantly you find inner peace my sister
enjoy your hike
i call them as i see them..lol
Beardance433.gif

AuroraAngel

i dont know what runes are but i hope you find your oak limbs..but more importantly you find inner peace my sister
enjoy your hike
i call them as i see them..lol
View attachment 98606

Thank you, my brother. I find peace in many hobbies I have, even music. My hike in the woods was just a calm and serene as I had hoped it would be. I found my oak limb but I had another project I worked on for Memorial Day. My beloved David loved his U.S.A flag in the front yard. I bought a new flag, some Marigolds, and some spray paint for the flag pole he had put up. It's my memorial to his memory.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thank you, my brother. I find peace in many hobbies I have, even music. My hike in the woods was just a calm and serene as I had hoped it would be. I found my oak limb but I had another project I worked on for Memorial Day. My beloved David loved his U.S.A flag in the front yard. I bought a new flag, some Marigolds, and some spray paint for the flag pole he had put up. It's my memorial to his memory.

what a great way to honor David my sister♥