Expressions In Animation

AuroraAngel

that's simply amazing lol
it's the little things, like the eye movement, and the wheel actually rotating
well done, Tac!
View attachment 105260

Thank you, Tic.

AuroraAngel

Thank you, Tic! I wasn't going to work on the horses until you posted the lighthouse tube. lol I love horses on the beach with a lighthouse nearby. It reminds me of my trip to North Carolina. Loved it!

AuroraAngel

It's like a dream to see them, huh? I have never been a "I want a pony, Daddy" kind of girl but I read a book once about the horses in France that run the beach under the moonlight and I was hooked! Figures if it's romantic to me, I'm all for it. LOL

Speaking of romance, I have got to give up trying to make romantic .gif animations. I blow at it LOL I keep looking at the newest attempt I posted...I hate it LOL I think it's because I have never experienced romance. Sure I get big ideas in my head about what it would be like, perfect setting, hot man, etc etc but I don't know it well LOL I know sex but not romance.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
we rode horses on the beach in Cozumel, it wasn't as glamorous as it looked, but I think they weren't doing it right lol
I got romance early on, he would show up at my school with gifts, stuff like that
but not since we got married lol

your newest creation is just lovely - I like what you did with the building lights, making a heart!
star.gif

AuroraAngel

You are very lucky to have known romance. It's a shame it faded after marriage.

Thank you very much for your compliment. You have me smiling. You always do. I don't get many comments in my thread and your dedication to leaving a little reply daily warms my heart. You are such a good friend, Tic. :):emoji_heart:

AuroraAngel

I love the wheel turning and the horse trotting and the little heart ♥
Your work is so inspiring to me and I’ll get there one day lol

Thank you, Manzy. I am humbled and at the same time, your work inspires me but for the life of me, I cannot put together such elegant pieces as you do. Everyone one of us has a different style and creative nature. Mine is just to make parts move and that's not always necessary in a good tag. You, Laila, Squirt, RK, and Kipper are the best of the best in my book! :emoji_heart: I am just happy to be part of such a wonderful creative group.