Expressions In Animation

squirt

Administrator
the creative thinking that went into this is just off the charts! ♥
what does the framed pic on the wall say?

1clap2.gif

AuroraAngel

the creative thinking that went into this is just off the charts! ♥
what does the framed pic on the wall say?

View attachment 109243
The framed picture on the wall says, "Dancing On Heaven's Stage Eternally Kiki Durr". My Grandmother was a Ballerina and I put that there because the baby girl in the crib is me.

Thank you, Tic, for the compliment.

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

I keep looking at the heart Tic has in her signature. I love it so I made a star for all the creators on the forum...

I took out the star but didn't like the position of the names on it so I readded the star. You are all superstars to me. :D

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwwwwww ... you were an adorable baby ♥
love the star, I've snagged one, thank you!

I'm trying to remember who made that heart, maybe Dreamer, possibly Arella hearts2.gif
1sendheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I keep looking at the heart Tic has in her signature. I love it so I made a star for all the creators on the forum...

I took out the star but didn't like the position of the names on it so I readded the star. You are all superstars to me. :D
awww thank you so much for star ⭐
I love it and your in the baby crib that’s just the sweetest 🥰
bbl headed to the gym 🏋️‍♀️ lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

thank you my sister for thinking of me..it is awesome@_TY_HolidayJoy_Pamani.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Awesome creations or should I say animations lol! I love your work whether its animated or not
because you in the crib is everything and your grandma is a part of it, that's what its all about ♥

KN_Stars_Love it.gif