Fantasy (Women,Unicorns, Etc!)

lizziebeth

Hi! I hope the women over at mysterious women don't mind but I wanted to start a new thread. feel free to post pics.

Last edited:

lizziebeth

Here's an beautiful blonde haired Angel.

An red headed Elf.

Beautiful Fairies.

Ayla

Welcome to the Roo Lizziebeth. My daughter's name is Lizzie and I often call her lizziebeth. I am wondering if these pics can be used as sigs? There is on that I would like to use it is the second one on the first post the blonde in the silver bikini she would make a perfect Ayla. Thanks.

lizziebeth

Hi..and thanks for welcoming me here. Aww that's cool. My real name is Elizabeth. Yes you can use it as a sig. Use whatever you like. It doesn't matter to me. Have a great day and take care.

Liz

Ayla said:
Welcome to the Roo Lizziebeth. My daughter's name is Lizzie and I often call her lizziebeth. I am wondering if these pics can be used as sigs? There is on that I would like to use it is the second one on the first post the blonde in the silver bikini she would make a perfect Ayla. Thanks.

ReeferTaco

This is a Very Kewl thread!!!!!

Lizzie, you are one very neat person... not to mention Gorgeous... here is my Green Fairy.

Mystryss Joi

Hello Lizzie and welcome to our little ROO family...

here are a few pics from me to get your thread going, I
tried to stay away from fairies and mysterious
women..lol
...vbs

lizziebeth

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with me. I absolutly love the Wizard one. I love Wizard's. Thanks agian girlie.

Bert Dibish

LIZZIEBETH, WOW!! YOU HAVE SOME AWESOME PICS THERE. A MAN ISNT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF, BUT THOSE PICS ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE. I LIKE THE FAIRY IN THE SECOND SET ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE THIRD ONE DOWN. ALL OF THESE ARE MIGHTY SHARP.
AND JOI, YOU HAVE SOME VERY ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PICS IN HERE TOO.
GOOD JOB GIRLS. THOSE WERE REALLY APPRECIATED.
BY THE WAYLIZZIEBETH, WELCOME TO OUR ROO FAMILY. IF YOUNWANT GOOD FUN, YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, THE ROO~ZOO.
HAVE YOURSELF A VERY GOOD NIGHT.
DADDY KEWL

Bert Dibish

YOU ARE WELCOME AND THANK YOU. KEEP POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS
TOO. THEY ARE GREAT.
DADDY KEWL

lizziebeth

Joi,if you don't mind me askin where do you get all your images from? please fill me in.

Lizzie

Mystryss Joi

lizziebeth said:
Joi,if you don't mind me askin where do you get all your images from? please fill me in.

Lizzie
I collect my pics from various sources... some of my friends
are artists and others come from art sites I pay to belong to.