Farewell Moon Dancer 10-27-10

queen isabella

Hello Roo Family.

I have some sad news to report..... some may have know her as Mdancer, Moon Dancer, or Sandra Moon Dancer a wonderful fun high spirited funny lady and dear friend. I received word today in FACEBOOK that Sandra Scott has passed. It was either yesterday or this morning. Details of her memorial service are still pending. I will let you all know more as soon as I find out.

Rest in Peace dear Lady!!​

squirt

Administrator
that explains why I couldn't find an obit, there probably isn't one yet

I'm so sorry for the loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to those she left behind

RIP MD :rose:

essex boy

Super Moderator
Thanks for letting us know Izzie
Sandra was a special lady,always willing to help others.

queen isabella

You are welcome!

Ok I am in contact with Elaina who is getting things together and is compiling some of her favorite songs amd has aske me to find out if anyone would like to attend her service in
Ponca City, OK let me so I can get the info to you!

Also if you would like to have something read at her service to please pm ,e or email me pr just post it here but put in your subject line Please at at the memerial so I know.

Thanks

"Elaina Schultz thank you so much Queen Isabella...if your mutual friends have any words to say...please forward...please find out if they want to attend her memorial...if they can't, i can read for them...their words...what they want to say about her... at the service....im still trying to let everyone know and set a date...i want to have it out at the lake and play her favorite music and have a get together afterwards...she would like that..".

queen isabella

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3505747]Thanks for letting us know Izzie
Sandra was a special lady,always willing to help others.[/QUOTE]

Yes she was!!

queen isabella

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra Sue Scott

Sandra Sue Scott passed away Monday, Sept. 13, 2010, at her residence. A memorial service is pending

Obituary Directory | Front Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Published Tue, Oct 26, 2010, On Page 3 0

dave289

So sorry to hear that Mdancer (Sandra) passed away, and my condolances go to her family and friends.

It is a nice idea to have the memorial service at a lake with her favourite music and words from her friends. And thank you, Queen Isabella, for letting us know of this sad loss.

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
(MDancer) Sandra was a lovely lady,started on the Roo the same time as me n Squirt,a great sense of humor,will be much missed.
Sincere condolences to her family/friends.
Although thousands of miles separated us,i considered MDancer a good friend.

[jimg]1661/z3/5/v/n/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]​

[jimg]1661/z3/5/v/n/a/a.baa.gif[/jimg]

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
OMG!! I can't express to you enough how sad I am at this moment. She was a wonderful lady and I'll miss her very much. Thank you for letting me know Isabella.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Rest in Peace sweet Moondancer, You will forever be missed and always in the hearts of your Roo Family....Another angel amongst us.... Always in our Hearts.. Love Manzy

MarlboroCowboy76

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I simply do not have the words... we have been in touch over the last several months, her absences due to her treatments, and yet she was as ever mindful of those around her, not wanting to cause any worry...
She was a beautiful woman, a true friend, and an inspiration to so many. That her illness is now over, as is her struggle, I know she is embracing the life that follows as much as the one she lived here. She will be missed, deeply, and for many years to come by those who really knew her... especially by me. Rest well and in peace, Sweet Lady.

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. she was a very sweet lady !! my thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones.
[jimg]16ad/z3/v/y/n/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]