Free JASC Animation Shop V311

Bambi

Wiremaster said:
not checked, just passing along,

New animation shop from jasc free.....
it has a couple new options that are great.
Jasc Animation Shop V311

Animation Shop has high-quality easy-to-use creative effects, features, and optimization options for Web graphic designers of every level. Whether used as a standalone application or as a complement to Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Animation Shop gives you the ability to easily create buttons, banners, and other cool animations.
Quickly create new and fun animations and banners with step-by-step wizards
Easily position and edit animation frames in the Onionskin Preview mode
Spice-up animations with professional-quality effects and transitions
Easily optimize and save an animation for any destination, including the Web

D/L:
http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/en/ani311en.exe

No Key or reg required full version

welcome GREAT to see you
still available
just finished the download
TYVM!!

timberwolf

essex boy said:

Thanks Wiremaster.
I'd grab this pretty fast,lil ms grouch had this on a thread a while ago and I'm amazed that it's still on offer.It is cool,especially if you have a PSP.
Being as crazy as I am are these the same as the others that we downloaded previously?
I am still tring to figure out the other and yep instructions are still crazy... SO I do what the crazy ones do it is called hands on. LOL anyway still practicing on the other ones...
with little time that I have on my hands... thank you all fer sharing it with us again..

essex boy

Super Moderator
timberwolf said:
Being as crazy as I am are these the same as the others that we downloaded previously?
I am still tring to figure out the other and yep instructions are still crazy... SO I do what the crazy ones do it is called hands on. LOL anyway still practicing on the other ones...
with little time that I have on my hands... thank you all fer sharing it with us again..

Yep,same ones as the earlier free offers.
Great that the psp9 became available free again,saves so much money :colgate:

timberwolf

essex boy said:

Yep,same ones as the earlier free offers.
Great that the psp9 became available free again,saves so much money :colgate:
Thank you... whew........... safe with the ones I have... yes, I agree with that one... I can't understand why it is a different name fer the download. I opened it and then I saw same thing, so I quit the download.. Thank you though... :thumbs-up

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
timberwolf said:
Thank you... whew........... safe with the ones I have... yes, I agree with that one... I can't understand why it is a different name fer the download. I opened it and then I saw same thing, so I quit the download.. Thank you though... :thumbs-up
Maybe a different name because its coming thru a different site. I am just not sure why either

n00dles

Thank you Wiremaster for the download link. I don't much about any of this PSP and animation stuff but with all the "help" stuff being posted and offered in the roo, I hope to learn. Don't have much time now to work with it but I'm downloading it while it's still available and free. Appreciate your post.

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
n00dles said:
Thank you Wiremaster for the download link. I don't much about any of this PSP and animation stuff but with all the "help" stuff being posted and offered in the roo, I hope to learn. Don't have much time now to work with it but I'm downloading it while it's still available and free. Appreciate your post.
You are welcome and enjoy it

sewnutzcl1

Cool, Wiremaster, but I didn't even get to use the other one yet. Still working with Photoshop. One of these days I'll get to it, I hope! :lookaroun

essex boy

Super Moderator
Want to join in the fun I see everyday. New with computers and willing to lea

HELP

Any help you need just ask,
If you have a Photoshop ask Sewnutz,lol,as I haven't even got mine out the box yet so to speak,lol.
If you have PSP9 I have a tutorial thread in the finished materials section.
If you dont have those and want to learn to play around with pictures then grab whatever offer you want while they're going free,they're expensive to buy from the stores

mdancer

this is soooo snagged...not going to know what to do with it..kinda like my King..but some day, this blonde brain will snap and get it...ya..it could happen..hehehe

Passen it on too...

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
mdancer said:

this is soooo snagged...not going to know what to do with it..kinda like my King..but some day, this blonde brain will snap and get it...ya..it could happen..hehehe

Passen it on too...
Kew2l GLad its still doing someone some good anyway LOL

roadrunner65

TexasBadGirl to the bone
Hiya!
Just wanted to let ya know this is still available...
I just downloaded it a few minutes ago.
Thanks Wiremaster!