Free PSP9 for Dummies

sewnutzcl1

http://rapidshare.de/files/1006432/y-psp9.zip.html

To download this file from rapidshare..... click on the link... when you get to the web page go to the BOTTOM of the page and click on FREE.... then another page will come up.....go to the BOTTOM of that page and it will tell you how many seconds until you can download this file.... it will begin to count down the time... when the time is up the download link will appear... click on it and download the file!!!

This is an Adobe Acrobat Reader file, but once unzipped you get all 391 pages of the full book.:thumbs-up:thumbs-up:thumbs-up:thumbs-up

essex boy

Super Moderator

That'll come in handy for people to have to dip into,thanks Sewnutz :colgate:

sewnutzcl1

You're welcome, I think it will make it easier to learn PSP on your own without having to look for turorials. I hope it helps. ;)

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Thanks so very much! I will still need Essex, because I don't understand alot of "computer talk", but this will be great as a refresher.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you so much Sewnutz,,,,,,,looks like I am going to have to leave the Roo in order to go thru all of this stuff,,,,,,is there a publication,,,,,PSP for Dummies for DUMMIES????? lmao

Thanks Sweetie

sewnutzcl1

Yes there is Homie, but the cheapest I found it was in that link. I did look for it online and found it cost anywhere from 12.95 to 21.95.

timberwolf

essex boy said:

That'll come in handy for people to have to dip into,thanks Sewnutz :colgate:
I can tell you this I surely will be. LOL :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:

Ladyhawke22

HI,
I currently have PSP 7 and 9. I would like to have PSP 8 in ENGLISH. I have it in French. Can someone assist me with a free link to it? Thank you
~M~