From My Side Of The Viewing Screen

squirt

Administrator
this is my backyard (and hubby's new truck lol) right now, that's not snow, it's a solid sheet of sleet ... and it is STILL coming down! lol :sob:

[jimg]qhrg/z3/S/X/T/e/a.aaa-sleet-in-Dallas.JPG[/jimg]

[jimg]qhrg/z3/S/X/T/e/a.baa-sleet-in-Dallas.JPG[/jimg]

[jimg]qhrg/z3/S/X/T/e/a.caa-sleet-in-Dallas.JPG[/jimg]

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4414055]this is my backyard (and hubby's new truck lol) right now, that's not snow, it's a solid sheet of sleet ... and it is STILL coming down! lol :sob:

[jimg]qhrg/z3/S/X/T/e/a.aaa-sleet-in-Dallas.JPG[/jimg]

[jimg]qhrg/z3/S/X/T/e/a.baa-sleet-in-Dallas.JPG[/jimg]

[jimg]qhrg/z3/S/X/T/e/a.caa-sleet-in-Dallas.JPG[/jimg][/QUOTE]

Hon, it could be worse. Really! We've had 4 straight days of sub-zero temperatures and that crap won't let up until the end of this week.
Saturday, it was -45 with the windchill while it was a balmy 2 F in Fairbanks, Alaska.

squirt

Administrator
I have a nice clean desk, so I took advantage and took a 2-fer pic lol
these are the earrings I got for our anniversary and the dream catcher my Cuz sent me!
It arrived on Saturday and I wanted to get a pic of it before I put it in the van

[jimg]qklc/z3/a/R/U/e/a.baa.1-earrings-and-dream-catcher.JPG[/jimg]

it's beautiful, I still can't believe it's here and I'll be looking at it every time I get in the van and I'll think of my Cuz! :lotsalove:

01Aladdin

This is my place, taken a couple years ago... need to upload some freshies...

And this is why i dont walk so good lol:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4439967]

This is my place, taken a couple years ago... need to upload some freshies...

And this is why i dont walk so good lol:

[/QUOTE]

Ouch! I gather you were on the motorcycle....

01Aladdin

on and minding my own business when this turkey ignored the give-way sign (yield) because he was on his phone. Not only did he trash my life, but he stole the dvd's i was carrying on the bike (other photos clearly show them in the back on the back seat of his car).

Yeah im still pissy at this lol - mainly coz the effing cee didnt just not apologize, but refused to take responsibility at all! Even his barister (high paid legal counsel) apologized, but his client was an asshole and he told me so lol.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4440296]on and minding my own business when this turkey ignored the give-way sign (yield) because he was on his phone. Not only did he trash my life, but he stole the dvd's i was carrying on the bike (other photos clearly show them in the back on the back seat of his car).

Yeah im still pissy at this lol - mainly coz the effing cee didnt just not apologize, but refused to take responsibility at all! Even his barister (high paid legal counsel) apologized, but his client was an asshole and he told me so lol.[/QUOTE]

​Let's hope Karma will bite him in the butt one of these days!

squirt

Administrator
this is Ricochet, the bird is a mockingbird (the Texas state bird)
for the past 3 years, this bird has been doing this to Ricochet and he just takes it, most of the time he doesn't even flinch
I caught him in a rare moment lol
the bird can't tell the difference between Ricochet and Precious, so he'll do this to Precious too, but with much different results, she's gonna get him one of these days! lol
and poor Pei Wei, she wants so bad for the bird to do that to her, but she doesn't look like the other 2 lol
*and yes, I need more practice with the video mode of the camera lol :blush:

bird bombs cat - Jokeroo

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Ahhhhh how cute ,, maybe the temp's were too high for Ricochet to react and figured the bird would eventually leave and looks like it did since it couldn't get a fight :pillowfight: which is a GOOD thing as Ricochet would have torn it apart I am sure,, and Ricochet probably said :snigger: when it flew off

squirt

Administrator
the bird only leaves when I show up, as soon as I'm back in the house, the bird returns lol
most of the time, Ricochet doesn't even look at or acknowledge the bird in anyway, I've see it bump him in the butt over and over lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
how funny.. I guess they know when they are being attacked or just being teased,,

01Aladdin

bird bombs cat - Jokeroo[/URL]
I vote this Worlds Most USELESS Cat" lmaooooooooooo

Over here we have a nasty ugly brown bird perhaps 6 inches bigger than the thing in this video called a "Wattle Bird". They don't just flitter about over cats, they terrorize them, pick out fur (probably eyes too but i've never seen that) and will attack a cat in squadrons until hapless kitty runs n hides lol

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 4380328]Hello Mr. C.
As I understand it.... this bit of nasty weather is reaching clear down to Florida....hope you have some warmer clothes with you.[/QUOTE]move to aussie Pat You know i've got room for you!!!

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4469995]I vote this Worlds Most USELESS Cat" lmaooooooooooo

Over here we have a nasty ugly brown bird perhaps 6 inches bigger than the thing in this video called a "Wattle Bird". They don't just flitter about over cats, they terrorize them, pick out fur (probably eyes too but i've never seen that) and will attack a cat in squadrons until hapless kitty runs n hides lol[/QUOTE] little wattle birds ! make more noise than Chewie!

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 4372244]Here are a few pictures while on a smoke break

[/QUOTE]

Here are a couple pictures of the same frozen berry trees with this springs blossoms

Tokentoo

Okay...back to the ice storm pictures ( about post # 196)

here is a google street shot of what the tree that fell on the house looked like

and now after a trim