From My Side Of The Viewing Screen

Tokentoo

And here is another cool picture from a few weeks past.

A farmer ( about and hours distance from me ) made a find while working his field

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Any news as to what it is yet? ~ sort of octopus comes to mind ~ be interesting to know though

squirt

Administrator
what a great range of topics! lol :bigsmile:
and pics! :bravo:

:blowkiss:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4773491]:thee: Look at what I said 2 posts back, Peter.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Phil ~ I'll put my glasses on next time..... makes sense to me.....NOW :duh:

Goodgrief

The 2013 great rains and floods brought up all kinds of new fossils in Alberta. Many new species in fact. The Royal Tyrrel Museum in Drumheller, Alberta is now deluged with new skeletons.

They are running out of names...

LilMissPurrfect

Looking Good Pat.......... :teeth:

But please keep it on your side of the viewing screen......
:cold:

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the cold? :eh:

Tokentoo

LOL at the snow tree... but that is a good description. That was wooden stand should never have
been left outside. It's a display for plants in the store.... like this

Tokentoo

I have a new visitor at my feeder cage, I hope to get a better picture.

I think it's a sap sucker woodpecker

Tokentoo

Sooo .. we had a ice storm going on all day and night yesterday, and when I got home last night,
I cleaned the drive entrance and some of the side walk. I had to stop, that crap was heavy, and I thought
I was going to have a heart attack. I really got to quit smoking. About 2am this morning the snow plow came up the road and put all the crap in the entrance that I had cleaned out.! Bastards! I went out about 4am and cleaned that back out. I can work on the rest today... I am not going any where. However... my upstairs neighbors
( half my age mind you ) tried to go out this morning. LMAO

got the car stuck right up next to the neighbors house. The car is front wheel drive, and the tires must not have good tread. I had to go help get them out. ( I really got to quit smoking ) I shoveled and salted and pushed
and thought I was going to have another heart attack! Got them back into their parking space... and then they left with someone else. Leaving me to do it on my own..... I guess

And here is how much more ice and sleet we got after I got home last night

Bamber

Super Moderator
I must be going soft; that looked COLD.

At least all that exercise must have kept you warm (even if it did nearly cause a couple of heart attacks).

Oh. And you really got to quit smoking.

squirt

Administrator
he looks like a red crowned woodpecker, I finally have one returning to my suet feeders

squirt

Administrator
yep, mine are bigger too, love watching them run off the doves lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Pretty sure this is a red bellied woodpecker, they are larger and quite common in Michigan. We have them all summer long at our suet feeders.