Funny Police Bumper Stickers

wife

Funny Police Bumper Stickers... (My best friend is a cop and she sent me these. LMAO!!!)

honeymorn

Yeh me 2 smiley....... I was told by one yesterday, that he was a "Sarah Lee cop". He'd be giving me "layer upon layer of tickets" if I kept speeding. ............lolz

smileyluvzu

honeymorn said:
Yeh me 2 smiley....... I was told by one yesterday, that he was a "Sarah Lee cop". He'd be giving me "layer upon layer of tickets" if I kept speeding. ............lolz
Lol, did he really?! u poor thing :hehe:

wife

When I was a teenager, I lived in a small town, and the Cheif of Police lived across the street. I was always trying to duck him and such because I was a speeder and used to drag race alot outside of town. One day he caught me "racing the crosswinds" by the grain elevator (a local passtime) and he wrote me an actual warning ticket for "driving with my head up my ass."

smileyluvzu

wife said:
When I was a teenager, I lived in a small town, and the Cheif of Police lived across the street. I was always trying to duck him and such because I was a speeder and used to drag race alot outside of town. One day he caught me "racing the crosswinds" by the grain elevator (a local passtime) and he wrote me an actual warning ticket for "driving with my head up my ass."
LOL :hehe: :tounge2:

terrorboo

OMG!!! Those are hilarious!! I posted a few bumper stickers in the Funny Jokes forum.............Go check 'em out!!! heehee