Getting a puppy

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Should we keep it indoors or out?

I think in the family room downstairs....but hubby wants outside, and this is yet another 'influence' from dad in law. :p

Foxyspooh96

Depending on how big the puppy is to get...would depend on in or out. Then there's the temp where you are. Here it's a mite cold. Florida, out would be fine year round. How about alergies? Do you like to dust? Those balls of fluff can put out a lot of dander. My parents have an indoor Cocker Spaniel and boy does he create dust. They have also had an indoor little fluffball mutt and a German shepard. Tippy and Rin made lots of dust!!!! But they both were such wonderful dogs.
OK, then there's where you live Rural, City, busy suburb or quiet town? How about the neighbors? Got one that is going to call every time your new pet passes gas?
Hope I didn't make it worse.

eaglelover

what kind.. and totally up to you... i have animals both in and outside lol... birds... 2 ..55 gal tanks w/fish .. 2 ankle biters (dogs that belong to a friend) ... then 1 dog outside... that would be inside but wants to eat the other 2 as a snack.. its a lab cross lol