I think RK means because it happened to me is after you post you get the
ooops server error, but your post actually takes if you go back and look

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I didn’t get the server error after the above post but in private message
It said I was logged out

squirt

Administrator
I'm not getting it anywhere, have ya'll cleared cookies since last night?

squirt

Administrator
I'm still having moments of lag, but they're very brief and intermittent - especially using the Roo's drag and drop uploader
if it gets worse again, I'll contact slava

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
we do our best to delete duplicates as we find them, every day ♥
Yes when I see that I've posted something twice I always try to take it off myself by just editing it and replacing it with another but now it's doing this by itself and posting the same one sometimes 3 or 4 times and know I ain't doing that, LOL!
Like you said Slava is a good man working on something when we let him know I'd love to meet him one day and buy the first rounds of beer. Only cause I know that Canadian beer is lots more powerful, Hahahahaaaa:D:D:D

squirt

Administrator
I've been in contact with slava since I got home from the doc's
here's what he's saying right now:

The server is unstable and experiencing some issues and can be very slow sometimes. Took me about 2 hours to get it back since your first message today. I’m gonna talk to Chris about it.

squirt

Administrator
me either, and it was extremely frustrating, I wanted to let ya'll know I wasn't in the hospital when I got home from the doc's
as long as it took, I was concerned that people might start thinking I'd been admitted
I never thought about Roosted, when I wasn't checking to see if the Roo was up, I was talking to slava or resting on the couch
going to the doc, and then having to go to an imaging clinic for the x-rays, and then to the store wore me plumb out! whew1.gif
I'm so weak, I had trouble opening a ziplock baggie! lol