Got me a new Haircut o.o

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯

Here is what I had my friend do for me. How does it look like? please dont pay attention to the fact im not wearing any makeup and i am missing my glasses i look terrible lol

tell me your thoughts, I also had my nails done...

share your hair style right now, or any pic of haircut you'll like to have and
why haven't you done it

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Not really a nail type person although the hair looks great one question though. Is it blonde with dark tint or dark with blondle tint?

Oh and I am thinking about putting your pictures in my thread "Females with Awesome Eyes that Speak" too.

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5087164]Not really a nail type person although the hair looks great one question though. Is it blonde with dark tint or dark with blondle tint?

Oh and I am thinking about putting your pictures in my thread "Females with Awesome Eyes that Speak" too.
[/QUOTE]

well, it was all purple a few weeks ago, then the purple washed out to leave this weird looking blonde yellow thing, some parts were still on a light purple but i hated it, when he cut it all to the way i wanted then pnly a very small area was left of that weirdo blonde, and my natural color, so it looks like some highlights ...and about the thread you say, thats fine, put them there but what do my eyes tell you? lmao

stevent222

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯;5087194 said:
well, it was all purple a few weeks ago, then the purple washed out to leave this weird looking blonde yellow thing, some parts were still on a light purple but i hated it, when he cut it all to the way i wanted then pnly a very small area was left of that weirdo blonde, and my natural color, so it looks like some highlights ...and about the thread you say, thats fine, put them there but what do my eyes tell you? lmao
Oh Honey if you haven't known by now I am a horny ole'd dude and I think that shouldn't be said out loud and on an open forum. :winkwink:

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5087211]Oh Honey if you haven't known by now I am a horny ole'd dude and I think that shouldn't be said out loud and on an open forum. :winkwink:[/QUOTE]

Tell me privately then

stevent222

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯;5087221 said:
Tell me privately then
Oh Honey if I did that people might talk. :hehe:

squirt

Administrator
I think it's adorable! :clap:
and I love the nails!
I'll be going to get mine done soon, I've got a bonus check waiting for me at the store! lol :eek:hboy:

:loveit: :blowhearts:

stevent222

:squirt: I thought you got those bonce checks once a week from Jokeroo for a great job as being an
Administrator? We all know about those big Bucks.:hehe:

squirt

Administrator
:point: ... I can't even get the link fixed in the password reminder email, and you think I get paid? lmao :point:

squirt

Administrator
went and got my nails done today, thought you might like to see :blowhearts:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5092700]went and got my nails done today, thought you might like to see :blowhearts:

[/QUOTE]
​very nice :bravo:

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5092700]went and got my nails done today, thought you might like to see :blowhearts:

[/QUOTE]

OMG SO CUTE! how come i missed this reply? wow

squirt

Administrator
you just got back, and I just posted it lol :blowhearts:

thank you!