Grab em while you can

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
Moscitoman:
Here is some info I found on Susan McKivergan,hope it helps.

ATTN: Tube Lovers & Taggers!
Posted on | June 16, 2010 | No Comments

Please note! With the closing of Artistic Minds Inc. I have signed a contract with Up Your Art! If you are looking for Tubes of my artwork you will now find them (and some new stuff too!) over at Up Your Art!

If you have previously purchased a license at AMI you will need to email [email protected] and in the subject line put Susan McKivergan Exchange and list the tubes you have purchased so you may get an exchange with the new information that is up to date. This will help me a great deal as an artist if the information you have on your tubes points to Up Your Art. If you have any questions please let me know!

Here is a link to her Up Your Art page.

Susan McKivergan

HBloomie

It appears these links are dead. :( Does anyone have GEM Masks. The links on that site are all dead also.

AuroraAngel

I don't use many masks. These posts were posted in 2009-2010 so it's not shocking that the links are no longer available. Maybe Manzy or Squirt or even Laila have some masks to share. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the help you want.

squirt

Administrator
I don't know what GEM masks are, I do have PSP masks, but I'd need an email addy to zip 'em up and send 'em 1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
alright, I've emailed them ~ I also removed your email addy from that post, it's not for anybody else 1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
the email didn't go through, it says this account doesn't exist:

is that the correct email addy?

Last edited:

HBloomie

Yes, that is correct. Not sure what happened. Sorry, I should have said the email is

Last edited by a moderator:

squirt

Administrator
I think it changed the first to a capital R ... it was lower case, does that matter?

HBloomie

Yes, I believe it would. It is: Thanks for trying. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

squirt

Administrator
alright, I just resent them, crossing fingers! lol
you should know that I don't give up easily lol ♥

HBloomie

Got 'em. Thank you so much. You were correct tho...no GEM masks. On GEM's website, all the links are there to download her masks but the links died a long time ago. I'm trying to do a tutorial that used one of her masks. Anyway, thanks for your help.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Got 'em. Thank you so much. You were correct tho...no GEM masks. On GEM's website, all the links are there to download her masks but the links died a long time ago. I'm trying to do a tutorial that used one of her masks. Anyway, thanks for your help.
what is the full name of the mask you are looking for?

i dont use them as i hand paint all my own Backgrounds but i have a lot of friends that collect all sorts of PSP stuff

HBloomie

Does anyone have this tube? I want to do the tutorial.
what is the full name of the mask you are looking for?

i dont use them as i hand paint all my own Backgrounds but i have a lot of friends that collect all sorts of PSP stuff
The masks are numbered like: GEM_153.jpg. I don't remember which mask it was now. I gave up trying to find them and just used a different mask. I liked the effect that mask gave to the tag and wished to use it.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Does anyone have this tube? I want to do the tutorial.

The masks are numbered like: GEM_153.jpg. I don't remember which mask it was now. I gave up trying to find them and just used a different mask. I liked the effect that mask gave to the tag and wished to use it.
if i do see any Gem masks going around i will grab them for you

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i asked around and got these...there are 20 altogether
i posted them here for any other member that would like them

Right click to save
gemsmask60.jpg
gemsmasks-114.jpggemsmasks-115.jpggemsmasks-116.jpggemsmasks-117.jpg

Last edited: