Gun sales galore as another massacre takes places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Country17, post: 4160734]This incident has nothing to do with the second amendment![/QUOTE]

I agree completely! If I hate you enough to shoot you, I hate you enough to kill you many other ways. Someone (I think it was his brother) said he has had mental health issues for quite a while. Maybe we need better ways to help troubled folks. Maybe morals and things need to be stressed more from when a child is young. I don't have any answers, but we need to stop our murderous population...not the sale of guns.

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Almost all the mass shootings in this country have been traced to people who have been on depression type drugs, which a side effect is violent or suicidal behavior. Our government has known about this and does nothing about it, allowing these murders to take place so they can push their agenda of gun control. The pharmaceutical lords have such a strong control over our government that they will not do anything about the real problem that is taking place. Our government should be held accountable for this misdirection. Of course the media will not report on this aspect either because they are controlled by Big Pharma and the government, which I am sure most of you are getting your information from.

sybarite

Carol Bengle Gilbert, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Apr 30, 2010

For the second time in as many days, school children in China were attacked by a knife-wielding man Thursday. Unemployed Xu Yuyuan burst into the Zhongxin Kindergarten and stabbed 29 four and five-year-olds, two teachers and a security guard with an eight-inch knife, leaving five in critical condition.

In a similar incident Wednesday, art teacher Chen Kangbing use a fruit knife to attack 15 students and a teacher from a neighboring primary school in Leizhou. That same day, an attacker who stabbed 8 children to death outside a school last month in Nanping was executed for his crimes. That killer, Dr. Zheng Minsheng, was angry over a failed romantic relationship, according to his trial testimony. It had taken the Chinese court system but 12 days to reject his appeal and 8 more to implement the sentence.

In yet a fourth incident, Yang Jiaqin stabbed 7 children with a vegetable knife April 12 in Guangxi province. One student and an 81-year-old woman were killed in that incident.

So China banned guns, so where are the knife control laws? Why aren't they banning knives? When they take knives away, and someone uses a bat, let's ban bats too!

We need to stop this ban, ban, ban, mentality and start realizing we need to fix the root of the problem. Years ago we didn't have this "let's shoot the place up" issue. We had strong family and moral values. Crime was handled swiftly and with consequences. Then they decided God and the ten commandments should be taken out of the schools and morality should be decided by each individual. Well we are reaping what we have sown. Children growing up with an empty void wandering aimlessly and people wonder why they snap. I don't care if the liberals don't agree with me because, you know, it's the guns fault, not the persons.

BTW, There is was a total ban on automatic weapons for civilians, when Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 students at a summer camp in Norway.

God Bless the families of those innocent little children.

Flynn

stabbed 29 four and five-year-olds, two teachers and a security guard with an eight-inch knife, leaving five in critical condition.[/COLOR]

In a similar incident Wednesday, art teacher Chen Kangbing use a fruit knife to attack 15 students and a teacher from a neighboring primary school in Leizhou. That same day, an attacker who stabbed 8 children to death outside a school last month in Nanping was executed for his crimes. That killer, Dr. Zheng Minsheng, was angry over a failed romantic relationship, according to his trial testimony. It had taken the Chinese court system but 12 days to reject his appeal and 8 more to implement the sentence.

Stabbed 29 four and five year olds and not one of them died.

Flynn

[QUOTE="Country17, post: 4160792]Almost all the mass shootings in this country have been traced to people who have been on depression type drugs, which a side effect is violent or suicidal behavior. Our government has known about this and does nothing about it, allowing these murders to take place so they can push their agenda of gun control. The pharmaceutical lords have such a strong control over our government that they will not do anything about the real problem that is taking place. Our government should be held accountable for this misdirection. Of course the media will not report on this aspect either because they are controlled by Big Pharma and the government, which I am sure most of you are getting your information from.[/QUOTE]

In this latest mass murder the shooter did not own the guns, he took his mothers weapons and ammunition and committed the atrocity.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
If that bastard wanted to shoot someone then he should have shot himself first!

sybarite

[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4161156]
[/QUOTE]

Continue reading the article where 8 children WERE killed. Do you know for certain those children in critical condition did not die?

kipper

Super Moderator
I'm ok now I just bought a Nuclear warhead that should offer some protection.

Flynn

[QUOTE="sybarite, post: 4161491]Continue reading the article where 8 children WERE killed. Do you know for certain those children in critical condition did not die?[/QUOTE]

There were separate stabbing incidents in China.

The one where 29 students were stabbed............not one of them died.

LilMissPurrfect

Kind of Ironic,... to have a gun to protect your children and other families can't protect theirs against yours!!

AutumnRain

Fact is if the teacher had a gun there wouldn't of been this shooting of 27 people. Just one.

I don't have any children in school anymore although it I did I'd like them to carry a gun. What the hell kind of parent would I be if I didn't give them one to protect themselves?
[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

this has got to be voted Most Bizzare Post of the Day award!!!!!!

Would I really want to send my children to school knowing the teacher was armed???? HELL NO.. imagine if the teacher was having an off day?
And what kind of parent would arm a child????

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
We had an incident last year where a kid with "family problems" got some gasoline from the garage (meant for the lawnmower) and burned the house down one night, killing his father and two brothers. No one was shot or stabbed...but they were just as dead.

kipper

Super Moderator
I've bought some Napalm as well to booby trap the front door. ...:teeth:

sybarite

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4161545]I've bought some Napalm as well to booby trap the front door. ...:teeth:[/QUOTE]

Is it Zombie proof?

sybarite

[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4161500]
There were separate stabbing incidents in China.

The one where 29 students were stabbed............not one of them died.
[/QUOTE]

Yes they were separate incidents, the second in which 8 children died. The first incident it was unknown at the time if the children in critical condition died or not. If they did, they were considered a statistic.

Flynn

[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4161544]We had an incident last year where a kid with "family problems" got some gasoline from the garage (meant for the lawnmower) and burned the house down one night, killing his father and two brothers. No one was shot or stabbed...but they were just as dead.[/QUOTE]

Here in Australia a male nurse set fire to a geriatric home that killed 10 people, so you're right, guns are not needed to murder other humans but guns make it so much easier.

Witnesses of this last massacre are saying that it all happened so fast, within a couple of minutes the gunman put up to 10 rounds into each child he killed.

Flynn

[QUOTE="sybarite, post: 4161548]Yes they were separate incidents, the second in which 8 children died. The first incident it was unknown at the time if the children in critical condition died or not. If they did, they were considered a statistic.[/QUOTE]

It's known now............no children died from the first stabbing incident.

Vinnie

I am not engaging in this debate. Not because I do not care or have strong opinions but because it is far too soon.

maybe next week I will feel it time to join in.

Flynn

Next week there will be another human atrocity that will still be far too raw for some people to cope with.

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4161156]
[/QUOTE]

Rather they.died ornot.flynn...they were still stabbed...I think that was the point that was to be made....so what your saying is that if your stabbed or shot, or beat with a bat, but live through it that makes it less tragic? I'm sorry but I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.