Gun sales galore as another massacre takes places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4211770]
MsDiablo

This is a debate board, I am entitled to an opinion, I gave you no reason to respond with such an abusive reply.
[/QUOTE]

To each his own you are entitled to your opinion as well as the rest of us are. But because YOU THINK her childhood was robbed for learning respect,She chose this sport herself. It was not forced upon her Now you claim she was robbed of "said childhood?" You are so self righteous because you once again THINK she was robbed even tho it's proven she is a happy and well adjusted 13 year old. And I find your accusation that she was robbed ABUSIVE. That is your's and your's ONLY, opinion not a fact, Because if you would have "BOTHERED" to do some REAL research you would have seen a well adjusted child. And came back with something else to bitch about because you would have seen, you have no ground to stand on but your own opinion AGAIN... :flowerforyou:

Last edited:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 4208814]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=507890012582379" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This is what a responsible owner does... RESPECT......[/QUOTE]a little annie oakley! :yougogirl:

Vinnie

Im happy seeing any youngster taking part in sports. This form of shooting is precisely that, a sport. It doesn't say anything about gun control however in exactly the same way that videos of idiots failing to control shotguns says very little about the subject.

Flynn

Katelyn Francis's father is......Sgt. First Class Chad Francis is the state marksmanship coordinator for the Missouri Army National Guard. He has been teaching his daughter about guns and gun safety since she was five years old. Katie told the NRA, “Dad taught there’s 10 gun safety rules. He made me say them over and over again. My dad’s a real stickler about making me always be safe.”[/COLOR]

At twelve years old my wife was preparing to go to Switzerland with the Girl Guide movement and I was my Border Collie pup to balance a tennis ball on her nose.

Loss of her innocence ? She is a victim of parents living in the shadow of their children.

I don't doubt she shows a maturity beyond her years and if her father was an instructor at the local rock climbing club, she'd be a champion there too.

Her actions in the video are the very thing I am against. Katelyn Francis accurately used three different weapons and managed to get off at least 60 rounds in 60 seconds. If she or another 12 year old goes postal with that sort of fire power a whole classroom of students will not see graduation day.

It has happened before and it will happen again because the USA makes it so easy for it to happen.

Flynn

[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 4212014]To each his own you are entitled to your opinion as well as the rest of us are. But because YOU THINK her childhood was robbed for learning respect,She chose this sport herself. It was not forced upon her Now you claim she was robbed of "said childhood?" You are so self righteous because you once again THINK she was robbed even tho it's proven she is a happy and well adjusted 13 year old. And I find your accusation that she was robbed ABUSIVE. That is your's and your's ONLY, opinion not a fact, Because if you would have "BOTHERED" to do some REAL research you would have seen a well adjusted child. And came back with something else to bitch about because you would have seen, you have no ground to stand on but your own opinion AGAIN... :flowerforyou: [/QUOTE]

At least 60 shots in 60 seconds, that's scary.

Placing that video in this debate is akin to posting to say people who buy T-Shirts with anti social slogans should be subjected to rape and abuse.

Goodgrief

So..... A young girl chooses to become a target shooter. She has been properly trained and she's good at it.
Maybe that girl will become an Olympic participant and win!

Losing her childhood over choosing that sport? Gimme a break! Gymnasts more than likely spend more time becoming human noodles than this girl spends on a firing range.

What about archers, martial arts experts, boxers and for that matter, javelin throwers? All can be lethal.

Throw in the irresponsible drunk drivers. Would some please Google their daily fatalities over gun owners?

It's so easy to point a finger at one specific group, while forgetting about other factions who are destroying hundreds of lives on a regular basis every day.

More people die every day from drug abuse than from gun inflicted wounds. Yet, in some minds, it's OK to do drugs of any kind.
That doesn't make a big splash on the news because these deaths didn't go "Bang". We only hear about such deaths when a "celebrity" overdosed.

"HYPE" should be the name of this thread.

Go ahead, smoke your weed and dream of Peace on Earth... Meanwhile the drug cartels will keep on shooting each other to get that stuff to you.

A few years ago, 16 bright young teenagers were killed here. The cause? A snow avalanche. Ban snow!

Last edited:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4212897]So..... A young girl chooses to become a target shooter. She has been properly trained and she's good at it.
Maybe that girl will become an Olympic participant and win!

Losing her childhood over choosing that sport? Gimme a break! Gymnasts more than likely spend more time becoming human noodles than this girl spends on a firing range.

What about archers, martial arts experts, boxers and for that matter, javelin throwers? All can be lethal.

Throw in the irresponsible drunk drivers. Would some please Google their daily fatalities over gun owners?

It's so easy to point a finger at one specific group, while forgetting about other factions who are destroying hundreds of lives on a regular basis every day.

More people die every day from drug abuse than from gun inflicted wounds. Yet, in some minds, it's OK to do drugs of any kind.
That doesn't make a big splash on the news because these deaths didn't go "Bang". We only hear about such deaths when a "celebrity" overdosed.

"HYPE" should be the name of this thread.

Go ahead, smoke your weed and dream of Peace on Earth... Meanwhile the drug cartels will keep on shooting each other to get that stuff to you.

A few years ago, 16 bright young teenagers were killed here. The cause? A snow avalanche. Ban snow!
[/QUOTE]

The problem with closed-minded people is that their mouths are always open............ tsk tsk tsk It don't matter what is proven someone always thinks they are right and he thinks he is always right. hence CLOSED minded.....

Status
Not open for further replies.