Gun sales galore as another massacre takes places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbell

[QUOTE="Country17, post: 4173129]There have been many mass murders thwarted by an armed citizen, but you won't hear about this from the liberal media, it's not politically correct right now, it's all about the gun control agenda that the present administration is going to exploit now.

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!
Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.[/QUOTE]

Like so much from the fearful gun people. The above information is a half truth. Slanted for their purposes. But oh well, if it keeps you warm at night, wrap your self up in it real tight.

squirt

Administrator
I doubted the validity of the story myself, having received it in an email and not hearing anything about it on the news, not even on local Texas news ...

but I just heard the story on Texas news that the officer has been awarded the Police Department's medal of valor, agree with the point or not, it IS a true story!

:flowerforyou:

Vinnie

Of course if the original shooter had not been able to get a gun in the first place...:)

squirt

Administrator
if wishes were horses, I'd be riding ... lol I love that perfect world, Vinnie!
unfortunately, we don't live in it!
bad guys will ALWAYS find a way to do what they want to do, be it car bombs, airplanes or guns!
:bow:

LilMissPurrfect

Maybe it was not in the news because the media tends to report negative news rather than positive ones? :huh:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4174037]In case you hear a scream and you think someone got raped?? :whistle:[/QUOTE]

Not me!! I was unarmed officer...:heehee:

Flynn

[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4172006]making bullets is easy as hell. take them away, more people will make them[/QUOTE]

If a gun owner can’t buy powder, primers and shot for reloading empty casings it's not so easy to make bullets

Flynn

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4174015]if wishes were horses, I'd be riding ... lol I love that perfect world, Vinnie!
unfortunately, we don't live in it!
bad guys will ALWAYS find a way to do what they want to do, be it car bombs, airplanes or guns!
:bow:[/QUOTE]

After the Oklahoma bombing it became more difficult to buy and store bomb making chemicals.

After the 9/11 Twin Towers disaster it became more difficult to hijack a passenger plane.

After every gun death massacre there is an increase in gun and ammunition sales.

Goodgrief

In a perfect world, no one would know how to make guns, swords, gun powder, nuclear war heads, or any means of killing anyone. (Include bare hands, kitchen tools, hammers, baseball/cricket bats, logs, 2 x 4s, frozen legs of lamb, etc).

Yet, the internet is ignored as a source of "how to". If one digs deep enough, all the information needed is right there, including all the gory details to be imitated by crazy copy cats, right down to how and where to find the right stuff to let it rip.

Yet, if one criticizes Barak Obama on Facebook in a message to his friends, that person gets a one week suspension. Go figure that one out! (Yes, it happened to someone I know.)

Misplaced priorities?

Flynn

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4174288]In a perfect world, no one would know how to make guns, swords, gun powder, nuclear war heads, or any means of killing anyone. (Include bare hands, kitchen tools, hammers, baseball/cricket bats, logs, 2 x 4s, frozen legs of lamb, etc).

Yet, the internet is ignored as a source of "how to". If one digs deep enough, all the information needed is right there, including all the gory details to be imitated by crazy copy cats, right down to how and where to find the right stuff to let it rip.

Yet, if one criticizes Barak Obama on Facebook in a message to his friends, that person gets a one week suspension. Go figure that one out! (Yes, it happened to someone I know.)

Misplaced priorities?
[/QUOTE]

It's not a perfect world and one of the ways to stop mass shootings is to make it more difficult to get guns and ammunition.

As for doing a bit of terrorist hardware shopping online...........try it !

See how long it takes for the authorities to come knocking at your door.​

Ms.Diablo50

See how long it takes for the authorities to come knocking at your door.

With all the anti- programs and scramblers available By the time the cops & FBI find out the location which can be scattered world wide the terrorist has his materials and is already laid out their plan to cause death & destruction. Too many new stories out there now where the cops did get the address of the nut job, but only got the computer and it's contents but not the terrorist himself.......... I would say they are a tad too late, What do you think?

Flynn

[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 4174367]

See how long it takes for the authorities to come knocking at your door.

With all the anti- programs and scramblers available By the time the cops & FBI find out the location which can be scattered world wide the terrorist has his materials and is already laid out their plan to cause death & destruction. Too many new stories out there now where the cops did get the address of the nut job, but only got the computer and it's contents but not the terrorist himself.......... I would say they are a tad too late, What do you think?
[/QUOTE]

That is ill informed alarmist clap trap.

Besides for buying guns and ammunition online, there is no online site where a potential terrorist could buy materials to cause death & destruction.

The online store, www.terrorist r us.com does not exist.

bbell

[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4174621]That is ill informed alarmist clap trap.

Besides for buying guns and ammunition online, there is no online site where a potential terrorist could buy materials to cause death & destruction.

The online store, www.terrorist r us.com does not exist.
[/QUOTE]

You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad.

Flynn

[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4174716]You must forgive them. So many people did not slay the bogey man living under their bed as a child. Thus they feel him everywhere, hence the need to always carry a gun. Living in fear of the bogey man is a heavy burden for people to carry. So sad.[/QUOTE]

Too true.

There are way too many gun owners who own a gun because they live in fear.

Life is really good out there, I'm more concerned about drunk drivers after a big night out than being scared about car-jackers and random shootings.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4174929]
Too true.

There are way too many gun owners who own a gun because they live in fear.

Life is really good out there, I'm more concerned about drunk drivers after a big night out than being scared about car-jackers and random shootings.
[/QUOTE]

There you go! Banning alcohol does NOT work, but try it if you are afraid of it. Banning cars??? That wouldn't work either. Yet you are saying those are the BIG dangers. So why are you so concerned about banning guns? I am more concerned with idiot newspaper reporters publishing the names and addresses of every LEGAL gun-carrying member in a community.

Ms.Diablo50

www.terrorist[/URL] r us.com does not exist. [/SIZE]

terrorist.com: Hahahahaha So you do have a sense of humor!! :laugh3: What I meant was anyone can get anything on the net.. to make ammo, bombs and what ever else they have in their sick minds. fertilizer alone is a very dangerous item alone. And then there's ammonia. There are too many sites out there to show you how and what to buy to make bombs and special ammo for guns. I don't know if they have filters or blockers on your computers in Australia but in the states here you can get ANYTHING on the net. We are not blocked from any net. You just need to know WHERE to look! And don't even ask me to PROVE it Mr. I want proof Flynn, cause I'm not going to be looking at anything I have NO interest in. Besides with my luck the FBI & CIA are already watching my out spoken opinionated ass.............
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.