Gun sales galore as another massacre takes places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynn

[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 4176014]Again, that would happen based on a person's state of mind. NOT because of the gun. They could just as easily jerk the wheel and wreck you if they're that crazy.....don't need a gun.

Time for me to bring in my favorite word... Constitution.
Our government was never designed to be more powerful than the people.
We started out being able to carry the same guns as the military. Somewhere along the line we lost that.
Now you'll say "Should we, also, be allowed to have missiles and tanks?"
Hell YES!
We should be able to defend ourselves from a corrupt and out-of-control government.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and any fuel tanker driver who wants to take out court building because the judicial system wronged him......well it will happen.

Constitution, your favourite word, a document that was written when the world was a different place. Tell you how out of date and in need of amendments your Constitution is..................At the time the Constitution was written it was believed Christianity would be the only religion tolerated in the Union.

A lot has changed in the USA, it is now a Multi-Cultural society that tolerates all religious and political views.

So a hard fought for independence paved the way for " The Constitution ", locals took up arms against the British, beat them, then claimed the land as their own. Ever since then, following generations have been brainwashed into believing that if a democratically elected government goes bad they ( the people ) will be able to take power back if they are armed.

The militia will not stand a chance against the real USA armed forces this time around and they will shoot back at you so don't live in an ignorant belief that the military will be with you.

If ordinary people have missiles and tanks so will your adversaries........... that's the way one-up-man-ship goes.

Flynn

[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4176143]yes, because there is no black market. which by the way will become huge if a ban is ever put in place. hey remember when alcohol was banned and nobody could get it. Drugs too. they are banned and we have odrugs around do we. only people who are short sighted actually believe a ban will solve anything.[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

You said it is easy to make bullets, it's not and your only come back at me is drug prohibition.

Flynn

[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4176144]yea because gun grabbing lunatics start talking ban. hey here's another good one. we ban and tighten controls around sales of antihistanines because they are used in making meth. that will stop the meth problem right? wrong again. black market rises, theft of it goes up. alternative more dangerous alternatives are found. see yo ucan't force your principles and ideals on anyone and not expect them to retaliate. America originated because we wouldn't tolerate ideals and restrictions being forced on us[/QUOTE]

Force ?

I thought the USA was a democracy.

Flynn

[QUOTE="lordoftheblackflies, post: 4176145]then why don't you suggest banning cars?

or we could continue to do what all of the gun grabbing nuts are doing blowing this issue way out of proportion.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4176478]Ummmm. Ban cars, guns, airplanes, knives, baseball bats, snakes, grizzly bears, lions, tigers, spiders, skiing equipment, food (we all know most of the stuff we eat is bad for us), alcohol, trains, buses, sex (yes, it will only lead to more people to die from ??? Living?) Let us not forget about wars, terrorists, earthquakes, tsunamis, shark attacks, drowning, and so forth.

By the way does anyone here know someone who's 500 years old?

[/QUOTE]

If you want to start new threads about banning the range of subjects you have brought to the discussion you should really start new threads.

This thread is about gun sales increasing after another mass shooting.

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Flynn, I'm posting from my phone so I can't really pick you apart.
All I can say is post number 141 & 143 are so far off-base about American history, you really do not have a leg to stand on when it comes to debating AMERICAN policy

Flynn

[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 4176771]Flynn, I'm posting from my phone so I can't really pick you apart.
All I can say is post number 141 & 143 are so far off-base about American history, you really do not have a leg to stand on when it comes to debating AMERICAN policy[/QUOTE]

I can see why you'd be up in " ARMS " about post 141 no one likes to hear their own army would shoot them if they tried to forcibly overthrow the legally elected government.

Post 143 is a bit of a mystery to me, Lordoftheblackflies stated that it was easy to make bullets, it is not an easy process if sales of powder and primers are restricted. Instead of admitting he was wrong he changed the subject to alcohol prohibition.

Yeah and I can see that restricting ammunition sales will create a black market but it is a lot easier to make alcohol than it is to make a bullet.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
[jimg]nbbb/z3/h/K/j/e/a.baa-.jpg[/jimg]​

Last edited:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4176842]
I can see why you'd be up in " ARMS " about post 141 no one likes to hear their own army would shoot them if they tried to forcibly overthrow the legally elected government.

Post 143 is a bit of a mystery to me, Lordoftheblackflies stated that it was easy to make bullets, it is not an easy process if sales of powder and primers are restricted. Instead of admitting he was wrong he changed the subject to alcohol prohibition.

Yeah and I can see that restricting ammunition sales will create a black market but it is a lot easier to make alcohol than it is to make a bullet.
[/QUOTE]

It is our right to overthrow a destructive government:
Declaration of Independence said:
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
And we a democratically elected Republic.... a representative-style legislature.
Pure democracies are destructive by definition.

:thumbs up:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4176641]According to the bible he was 969 yrs old when he died (don't know if he died of old age or something else btw :huh:)......
And that makes as much sense....and sounds as real as some of the posts I read!!
:huh:[/QUOTE]

Most likely got kicked by a donkey...

bbell

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4176641]According to the bible he was 969 yrs old when he died (don't know if he died of old age or something else btw :huh:)......
And that makes as much sense....and sounds as real as some of the posts I read!!
:huh:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4176979]Most likely got kicked by a donkey...[/QUOTE]
You know how those early bible thumpers were. They were all into procreating and populating the earth. He probably went at the same time he came.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4177000]You know how those early bible thumpers were. They were all into procreating and populating the earth. He probably went at the same time he came.[/QUOTE]

Like Genghis Khan?

Flynn

[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 4176944]It is our right to overthrow a destructive government:

And we a democratically elected Republic.... a representative-style legislature.
Pure democracies are destructive by definition.

:thumbs up:[/QUOTE]

When you say " it is our right ", who is included in the pronoun " OUR " ?

If there is a minority opinion that a government is destructive, is it still your right to take up arms and start a civil war to remove them ?

All our democracies have representative style legislature, most of us have similar constitutions, democracy was around before the USA was invented.

We go to the polling booth and elect our governments and local officials and trust in them, if they break that trust we go to the polling booth and vote them out......if you're an American and you don't like what the government does you do a McVeigh and load up a truck with a fertilizer bomb and blow up innocent women and children.

McVeigh was ex-military too.

Your ideas and values no longer represent the majority of USA citizens at some point you're going to have to come to terms with your solutions being stored at a museum.

Goodgrief

terrorist.com: [/URL]Hahahahaha So you do have a sense of humor!! :laugh3: What I meant was anyone can get anything on the net.. to make ammo, bombs and what ever else they have in their sick minds. fertilizer alone is a very dangerous item alone. And then there's ammonia. There are too many sites out there to show you how and what to buy to make bombs and special ammo for guns. I don't know if they have filters or blockers on your computers in Australia but in the states here you can get ANYTHING on the net. We are not blocked from any net. You just need to know WHERE to look! And don't even ask me to PROVE it Mr. I want proof Flynn, cause I'm not going to be looking at anything I have NO interest in. Besides with my luck the FBI & CIA are already watching my out spoken opinionated ass.............
:flowers:
It is a known fact that any expert hacker can hack into any government file.
Gun registries aren't safe from them. Let's see now... One super hacker breaks into the registry. Super hacker can sell the names and addresses of every law-abiding citizen who registered to bad guy. The buyer of such files is now well-informed about where he should go to steal guns. Get my drift????
Damn! Why don't they register kitchen knives or cricket bats? Just as freaking deadly weapons if you think about it.

The difference is that the squeamish liberal sorts still can't admit the fact that murders can be committed with anything else but guns. Is there a difference between a "whack" and a "bang"?

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4176979]Most likely got kicked by a donkey...[/QUOTE]LOL:clapanddance:!

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4177135]It is a known fact that any expert hacker can hack into any government file.
Gun registries aren't safe from them. Let's see now... One super hacker breaks into the registry. Super hacker can sell the names and addresses of every law-abiding citizen who registered to bad guy. The buyer of such files is now well-informed about where he should go to steal guns. Get my drift????
Damn! Why don't they register kitchen knives or cricket bats? Just as freaking deadly weapons if you think about it.

The difference is that the squeamish liberal sorts still can't admit the fact that murders can be committed with anything else but guns. Is there a difference between a "whack" and a "bang"?
[/QUOTE]

I learnt Wu Shu Kwan when I was younger, so I'd take my chance against a fruitloop with a cricket/baseball bat or knife rather than face someone with a semi automatic rifle, or indeed any gun.

Flynn

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4177135]It is a known fact that any expert hacker can hack into any government file.

[/QUOTE]

Why would an expert hacker break into government computer files to steal a fire arm register ?

Our bank account details would be more valuable than a gun register to a computer hacker.

If hackers can do what you say it wont be long before they hack the USA military and launch American missiles at American targets.

LilMissPurrfect

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4177135] Is there a difference between a "whack" and a "bang"?[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact yes there is!! :huh:

With the "whack" it all would all depends on the height and weight of the hitter,......and the weight of the bat,.....and the position where everybody is standing!

*nerd mode on*

m[SUB]1[/SUB]v[SUB]1b[/SUB] + m[SUB]2[/SUB]v[SUB]2b[/SUB] = m[SUB]1[/SUB]v[SUB]1a[/SUB] + m[SUB]2[/SUB]v[SUB]2a :huh:
[/SUB]

The chance that I would hit them
straight on the forehead or side of the head is small to nihil......and with my height and weight I would probably be exhausted much faster than they would die!!

Lets say that I have a bigger chance they'd die of boredom when I let them watch a game of the English national football team!!
:huh:

Last edited:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4177177]

Lets say that I have a bigger chance they'd die of boredom when I let them watch a game of the English national football team!!
:huh:
[/QUOTE]

:throwstones:

bbell

[/QUOTE]
Some one breaking into the home of a gun owner. Talk about a gun owners wet dream.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
I know for sure if my oldest son had the money backup to get all the gagetes that he needed but you triple the money he could hack into anywheres he wanted.

As for to launch missiles you don't watch to much television do you Flynn? Because taken from a true story a 14 and 17 year old kids have already did that. Can't remember the name of the movie but when i do will let you and all know on here so I'll be able to back it up. OK? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.