Gun sales galore as another massacre takes places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
If anyone kicks in my front do I'll just tell the police it was locked not for my safety but for theres. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Last edited:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4177177]As a matter of fact yes there is!! :huh:

With the "whack" it all would all depends on the height and weight of the hitter,......and the weight of the bat,.....and the position where everybody is standing!

*nerd mode on*

m[SUB]1[/SUB]v[SUB]1b[/SUB] + m[SUB]2[/SUB]v[SUB]2b[/SUB] = m[SUB]1[/SUB]v[SUB]1a[/SUB] + m[SUB]2[/SUB]v[SUB]2a :huh:
[/SUB]

The chance that I would hit them
straight on the forehead or side of the head is small to nihil......and with my height and weight I would probably be exhausted much faster than they would die!!

Lets say that I have a bigger chance they'd die of boredom when I let them watch a game of the English national football team!!
:huh:
[/QUOTE]

I'm not very tall either, I've been called a "low shooter"....... Perhaps a good whack would send the brains back up where they belong.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4177224]Some one breaking into the home of a gun owner. Talk about a gun owners wet dream.[/QUOTE]

Only if the gun owner is home.

Flynn

I know for sure if my oldest son had the money backup to get all the gagetes that he needed but you triple the money he could hack into anywheres he wanted.

As for to launch missiles you don't watch to much television do you Flynn? Because taken from a true story a 14 and 17 year old kids have already did that. Can't remember the name of the movie but when i do will let you and all know on here so I'll be able to back it up. OK? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

The world is full of potential hackers....if only they had a bit more equipment or if only they had access to a government computer they could do so much. I know people who deal with secure systems they have a different opinion to you as to how easy it is to break into a government or big business computer system.

As I said in response to Goodgriefs claim that hackers can get gun ownership data base lists form government computers; if they are that good they don't need information about guns when they can clean out personal and government bank accounts.

Don't worry about finding the name of the movie, just send me links to the original real story link where a couple of teenagers actually blew something up by launching military missiles form their home computer.

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4177135]It is a known fact that any expert hacker can hack into any government file.
Gun registries aren't safe from them. Let's see now... One super hacker breaks into the registry. Super hacker can sell the names and addresses of every law-abiding citizen who registered to bad guy. The buyer of such files is now well-informed about where he should go to steal guns. Get my drift????
Damn! Why don't they register kitchen knives or cricket bats? Just as freaking deadly weapons if you think about it.

The difference is that the squeamish liberal sorts still can't admit the fact that murders can be committed with anything else but guns. Is there a difference between a "whack" and a "bang"?
[/QUOTE]

No need for hacking....
MT brought this up at post #119

NY newspaper that outed gun owners hires armed guards - U.S. News

Here Is a List of All the Assholes Handsome Law-Abiding Citizens Who Own Guns Some People in New York City

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yep, it just depends if they want to burglarize or wait until the gun owner leave and steal their guns. It's a win/win situation for them. She is a complete biatch!

Flynn

From what I read, the list of gun owners was obtained under the freedom of information act, journalists, terrorists and criminals are not the only people who have access to that information.

Even though the lists availability are now common knowledge, I dare say you can log on and get a full copy if you want it.

Asking people to lock up their weapons, we all know if your gun is locked away during an incident there was not point in owning one.....catch 22, lock the weapon away = can't use it, leave weapon in top drawer of bedside table, thief will steal it.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Alex Jones may have had a case if he had been able to keep calm. Unfortunately, when he started foaming at the mouth MY ears shut down, and I'm against more gun control.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I found this view from Australia very interesting...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BoLSk_BjGuo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Flynn

Muchtrouble

Alex Jones is a head case with a minority opinion that's why he was talking over the top of Piers Morgan. The gun lobby does itself an injustice by allowing people like Alex Jones to represent them.

The Australian video clip you posted is 16 years old, it would be good to interview the same people and see how disadvantaged they feel they are today.

In recent times there have been no Australian protests demanding that semi automatic assault rifles should be taken off the banned list. Australians still have guns we need a rural property permit a sports shooters licence or a security licence. There are illegal weapons used by criminals here, if they restrict their gun play to shooting each other it only causes a ripple in legal pools, if innocent people get shot it rarely gets recorded as an unsolved crime.

kipper

Super Moderator
An American group tried to get Piers Morgan deported, but after public outcry over here our government stepped in and said we don't want him back...

Vinnie

In the case of piers Morgan, I am prepared to meet the American demands half way...

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4179394]Bless you, Vinnie...Compromise DOES work! lol[/QUOTE]

He meant the middle of the Atlantic, just drop <strike>Pierced Organ</strike> Piers Morgan off there and give him a life jacket and we'll send a boat to pick him up in a couple of weeks time...

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4178875]I found this view from Australia very interesting...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BoLSk_BjGuo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/QUOTE]

Now MT,, You know nobody wants to hear the truth! Even if this video is 16 years old or 60 years old the truth is a hard pill to swallow. You wasting your breath. The people won't tolerate other people's view who don't agree with their point of view. The cold hard facts are when the government steps in to our private lives we need to step back and say NO! Obama the prez himself has more heat surrounding him & his kids, 24/7. Then comes other hypocrites Michael Moore whose body guards carry an impressive stash of metal. I could go on & on but why? They are the ones crying foul now, So keep what you have safe and cleaned. Expect the worse but hope for the best...... This thread is dead.. It would be like talking to a wall..........You can not debate with a fixed wall.

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4179400]He meant the middle of the Atlantic, just drop <strike>Pierced Organ</strike> Piers Morgan off there and give him a life jacket and we'll send a boat to pick him up in a couple of weeks time...[/QUOTE]

Life jacket? What jacket? We thought you were supplying the jacket? :hehehaha:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4179400]He meant the middle of the Atlantic, just drop <strike>Pierced Organ</strike> Piers Morgan off there and give him a life jacket and we'll send a boat to pick him up in a couple of weeks time...[/QUOTE]

LOL So did I!

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 4179406]Life jacket? What jacket? We thought you were supplying the jacket? :hehehaha:[/QUOTE]

You meant a straight jacket......get it right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.