Happy Birthday EclipseStorm!!

Short-n-stout

Thanks, eclipse for all you do to make and keep this a remarkable site..Happy day!! :inlove: ;)

smileyluvzu

*singing*Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Eclipse... Happy Birthday to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*giggles*

Angels'mom

Happy Birthday, Eclipse! Thanks for all the help you gave us to make our stay here as comfortable as it could be! You certainly help us amateurs!

FireyAngel

Happy Birthday to the man who does so much for everyone on this site! Have a wonderful day!

Lady of Justice

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You!!
Happy Birthday dear Eclipse, Happy Birthday to You!!!!

Happy Birthday Eclipse! Hope you have a great one!! :thumbs-up :thumbs-up

eclipse_storm

Thank you everyone, and especialy those who took the time to PM me as well. It's good to hear from the few fans i still have left. hehehe

And on a happier note i am going to have a great birthday, got the rest of the day and i'm not leaving the bed (wink, wink) .... sorry to bum some of you ladies out :)

naughty_angel

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Happy Birthday Eclipse!! :bigsmile: Hope ya have a good one..... and it sounds like ya will!! ;)

sewnutzcl1

Happy Birthday, Eclipse!

I hope you have a lot of fun there in bed, you deserve it for all you do!

Rainy1966

You know my father always told me I was always a day late and a dollar short! LOL

Happy Birthday!!!! If I could reach, Id give ya your spankings for today! Take care and thanks for all the help you gave me when I needed it!