Happy birthday to cupcake manzy

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Did I tell you to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY yet? Well absent minded me,,,,,,,,,,,

and may you have so many more and have a great day today and forever your loving :homie: :hugs:

Bamber

Super Moderator
If Squirt is the Crazy Cat Lady of the Roo, you are the Daft Dog Lady, so...

...Dear Manzy.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Here we come to celebrate the day you came to be, someone who became a person with a heart of gold, someone who I was so blessed to meet & know as a friend and someone I call sis and who feels more like a sister to me then my own blood sister does..
I hope your Birthday is as special as you are and just as sweet my little cupcake....I love you sis wish I was there to share it with you.
:teddyheart::birthdaycake::blowkiss:

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4979233]

[/QUOTE]

You are just the sweetest to start this thread - I can't tell you how great its been to Roo with you and develop a friendship - A kindred friendship
Thank you so much and I'm already having a Happy Birthday with friends like you :happyhug:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4979256]
Did I tell you to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY yet? Well absent minded me,,,,,,,,,,,

and may you have so many more and have a great day today and forever your loving :homie: :hugs:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Wonderful Greetings my friend - This year has been the best - We've had lots of laughs and even some tears but I wouldn't trade it for anything.. I am wishing you many many many more Birthdays too that's my Birthday Wish - I'm so glad we're friends :blowkiss:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4979259]
If Squirt is the Crazy Cat Lady of the Roo, you are the Daft Dog Lady, so...

...Dear Manzy.
[/QUOTE]

Your post made me smile Bamber I would say that in a nutshell about being a dog lady lol! You really are our Top Wiz :hugs:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4979273]
[/QUOTE]

Awww thank you LMP!! I think that works both ways in a big way! That cake sure looks good lets dig in okay!! :teeth:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4979323]
[/QUOTE]

Thank you my favorite Aussie! It's been a great year getting to know you and I can't wait for more :iheartyou:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4979328]
[/QUOTE]

LOL!! that's so me Koni!! thank you for the love :littleheart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 4979330]
[/QUOTE]

Hey Stranger nice to see you and thank you for the Birthday Love :hearts:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4979347]Here we come to celebrate the day you came to be, someone who became a person with a heart of gold, someone who I was so blessed to meet & know as a friend and someone I call sis and who feels more like a sister to me then my own blood sister does..
I hope your Birthday is as special as you are and just as sweet my little cupcake....I love you sis wish I was there to share it with you.
:teddyheart::birthdaycake::blowkiss:

[/QUOTE]

You make my heart soar! I can't tell you how much our friendship has meant to me! We are sisters! We've shared so much over the years, laughed, even cried but we always came back to one another and that speaks more than words. I wish you were here too I have faith we'll have a Roo union one day sitting around a campfire enjoying and sharing our Roo times that would be awesome and if not we'll find a way :iheartyou: more than you know

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4979408]You make my heart soar! I can't tell you how much our friendship has meant to me! We are sisters! We've shared so much over the years, laughed, even cried but we always came back to one another and that speaks more than words. I wish you were here too I have faith we'll have a Roo union one day sitting around a campfire enjoying and sharing our Roo times that would be awesome and if not we'll find a way :iheartyou: more than you know

[/QUOTE]

:hearthugs: