Hello All....yes, I am a new member

sxynpink

Welcome aboard, I am new here myself, so take it from me if you’re looking for FUN and some Friends you’re in the right place.
BTW I am an old NJ guy myself, NJ by the way of NY now I sit in the sun all day.
Hope to catch up to you on a thread soon.

B N O[/FONT]
Hello, Thanks for the welcome.

PENNMTNS

[QUOTE="sxynpink, post: 2253482]
I joined this site because I am a fun person and love to laugh as well as meet people.[/quote]
LOL....GOODER FER YOU....WELCOME....:tounge2:

sxynpink

Welcome aboard, I am new here myself, so take it from me if you’re looking for FUN and some Friends you’re in the right place.
BTW I am an old NJ guy myself, NJ by the way of NY now I sit in the sun all day.
Hope to catch up to you on a thread soon.

B N O[/FONT]
Thanks Pixurguy great to be here hope it will be fun:laugh:

sxynpink

[QUOTE="PENNMTNS, post: 2256050]LOL....GOODER FER YOU....WELCOME....:tounge2: [/QUOTE]

Thanx I needed to laugh right about now:laugh:

sxynpink

Funny yet cute. thanx I am still trying to figure the uploading and other things

squirt

Administrator
just ask! I've got a tutorial in Talk To The Team on putting in a sig pic and the procedure is the same for posting pics!

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Nice to have you here hun.I know you'll enjoy it. :colgate: :colgate:

Alaskan John

Welcome to the Roo SexynPink! Alaska is my home and I live alone except for the wildlife that visits the yard. I have one son – 25, married, living in Denver. There’s something here for everyone - just dive on in and have some fun!
:colgate: :hehe: :tounge: :hehe: :colgate:

Alaskan John

Welcome also to the Roo Boys Night Out! I’ve been catching some of your posts already,and glad to see you diving right in! I like your sig pics also. I’m still trying to score an invitation to Girls Night Out, but my beard keeps giving me away – LOL! Have fun!
:colgate: :hehe: :tounge: :hehe: :colgate:

BountyHunter

[QUOTE="sxynpink, post: 2253482]
I joined this site because I am a fun person and love to laugh as well as meet people.[/quote]
Welcome to the Roo. Have fun.

sxynpink

[QUOTE="lil_ms_grouch712003, post: 2261691]Welcome To Roo
Hope You Enjoy It Here[/QUOTE]

thank u...lil-ms-grouch appreciate the welcome. Been busy creating pics

sxynpink

Glad to meet you....
Have fun !!!
Keta
:) :inlove:
[/FONT]
Keta, thank you so much for the awesome sign just for me. I appreciate iy. I have been busy and had a chance yesterday to play aroung with some pics. A rott and a rose. Thanks again.