Hello All....yes, I am a new member

sxynpink

Welcome also to the Roo Boys Night Out! I’ve been catching some of your posts already,and glad to see you diving right in! I like your sig pics also. I’m still trying to score an invitation to Girls Night Out, but my beard keeps giving me away – LOL! Have fun!
[/FONT] :colgate: :hehe: :tounge: :hehe: :colgate:

Thanks for the welcome John. I'm sure we will speak again.

sxynpink

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2256090]just ask! I've got a tutorial in Talk To The Team on putting in a sig pic and the procedure is the same for posting pics![/QUOTE]

Hey Squirt. Thanks for the links really helps out. I appreciate it. I've been busy with my son and trying to do up some pics. I have paint net on my laptop. The tutortorials still help as a reference. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to load some funnies and other pics up. Have a good night.

sxynpink

[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2256209]

Nice to have you here hun.I know you'll enjoy it. :colgate: :colgate: [/QUOTE]

Thank you for the welcome to Roo..... Huggies. Nice Roo pic. I'm still trying to work up a pic with moving water. lol..... I know I'll get the hang of it soon. :colgate:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="sxynpink, post: 2263780]Hey Squirt. Thanks for the links really helps out. I appreciate it. I've been busy with my son and trying to do up some pics. I have paint net on my laptop. The tutortorials still help as a reference. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to load some funnies and other pics up. Have a good night.[/QUOTE]

you're welcome, if you need any further assistance, just ask! :bigsmile:
it's good to see you again!

FaultyDog

Welcome to the Roo, sxynpink!

I can't help you with the siggies, but I'll try to put a smile on your face every now and then. ;)

Have fun and see you around.
:colgate:

Pixsurguy

Welcome Ms. P - you will enjoy yourself here, despite the fact that dirty ol' men like me abound. hehehehe:devil: :devil:

sxynpink

[QUOTE="anna_hun, post: 2254185]
[/QUOTE]

Anna, not sure if I replied yet. Thanks for the welcome.:hmmm: :happy:

sxynpink

[/FONT]Essex Boy....thanks for your help & the welcome. My son said the picture of the dog was an amazing job. He is 9 yrs and want to be a vet. We have two pomeranians. Looks like little foxes. I sure will be teching him the photo editing.

squirt

Administrator
you're using the wrong URL, unless you wanted thumbnails ... copy and paste the one that says FOR MESSAGE BOARDS ... it's the one right above the HTML code in UploadHouse

ddkperry

[/FONT]
I joined this site because I am a fun person and love to laugh as well as meet people.
Hello!!! Welcome to the Roo!!! Watch out, there are some really wonerful people here,and from the look of things they've found you already!

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="sxynpink, post: 2270116]Essex Boy....thanks for your help & the welcome. My son said the picture of the dog was an amazing job. He is 9 yrs and want to be a vet. We have two pomeranians. Looks like little foxes. I sure will be teching him the photo editing.[/quote]

Thanks,hope your son gets his wish to be a vet,very worthwhile.
I have a 5month old German Shephard pup,he too looks like a Fox at the moment,same size and colour.:)

sxynpink

[QUOTE="ddkperry, post: 2277640]Hello!!! Welcome to the Roo!!! Watch out, there are some really wonerful people here,and from the look of things they've found you already![/QUOTE]

I guess some have and some haven't. WOW we are the same sign. Something in common there. LOL Thanks for the welcome.