HELP! unwanted attention...

AutumnRain

theres a family member.. a cousin infact.. who i have recently come in contact with after many many years of no contact at all..
he's a lovely bloke.. got lovely children and a sweet wife..
however
he has said things that are inapropriate.. to the point where I have cut off almost all contact again.. and this saddens me as family is very important to me....
I know he has a crush on me and I told him that i didnt care cos I dont fancy him.. but I feel under so much pressure to talk with him etc and itgs doing my nut in...

I have tried talking to him about it but hes a drama queen.. deleted his account.. deleted my phone number etc.. then days later he waltzed back like nothing had happened...

how do i go about putting this man in his place and telling him I am not his wife his mother or his sister and I do not like being made to feel guilty when I dont talk to himk online or on the phone

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
What you're going to need to do here hun is tell this guy straight out that you feel uncomfortable with his behavior and that if he wants to continue any family based relationship with you he'll have to cease and desist. Tell him how you feel and if he thought anything of you at all, he'd understand.

kipper

Super Moderator
It's easy Liz, tell him you're a born again lesbian. Or you've joined the Jedi faith and have to wear your Chewbacca mask at all times...:bearblowkiss:

AutumnRain

god no he's such a starwars freak that would probably give him a stiffy :)

I have told him straight before and he spat the dummy

kipper

Super Moderator
Hmm tricky:hmm: and I expect he's one of those touchy people who would take offence if you told him to fuck off huh?

AutumnRain

hehe oh fuck off kipper :)

kidding

i think i'll get my brother to talk to him... I am no mans possession let alone my cousins!

AutumnRain

cos when hes not spitting the dummy out he's a good enough bloke... and i love being in touch with his younger siblings and know if I tell this man to fuck off they will stop talking :(

kipper

Super Moderator
Ok, here's what to do, put your knickers on your head, shove 2 pencils up your nose and keep saying 'wibble' to everything he says, worked in the Sudan might work for you.. :hehehaha:

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3406367]Ok, here's what to do, put your knickers on your head, shove 2 pencils up your nose and keep saying 'wibble' to everything he says, worked in the Sudan might work for you.. :hehehaha:[/QUOTE]

squirt

Administrator
can you just smack him everytime he says something inappropriate? lol :headslap:

lmfao @ Kipper and Bamber!!! lmao :rofl:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
give him a shock with a stun gun when he acts naughty lmao :laugh3:

Sorry..........

AutumnRain

good lord no..
i could never dream of doing something so hurtful and so underhand...

the problem lies with him not her!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
AR ~ I had a similar problem within my family a little time ago ~ the lady came to me for advice [as an elder in the family] and I had a quiet [but very serious] word with the man concerned ~ it all stopped ~ you're idea about asking your brother to have a word makes sense so long as he understands that he speaks "man to man" and doesn't destroy the family relationship you obviously look for... It's sad, but this man has a problem, whether it's at home, or life in general I haven't a clue ~ but to try and 'play' away from home is just not on... I sincerely hope it gets sorted for you.

kipper

Super Moderator
Ok try this, agree to meet him for sex and then casually mention it should be ok as your genital herpes is dormant at the moment. (make sure you mention you're allergic to latex as well, that cuts the condom option out).

mega50

This is what i see. He's married, but yet he's chasing you around. And your afraid you'll hurt his wife if you tell her. What happens if she walk in on you to and catches something that was said or you doing something. Your going to hurt more people by not saying anything. Tell her but try not to make a big thing of it.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
You really don't need us to help you dear you just said it in your comments. ( putting this man in his place and telling him I am not his wife his mother or his sister and I do not like being made to feel guilty )

Look him in the eyes and say just what you did here.