help with this guy..

joyannaz22

Hi everyone im new at this but i hope you can help me.. :confused: I have been getting advice from everyone i know.. I like this guy and we are just friends right now but i want more..i think he does to but im not sure. We sit close to eacother and hug eachother good bye..But nothing more. the other day i thought he was going to kiss me but then we both sorta backed off.. I dont know how to make a move or if he does eather..I dont want to make it if he doen't show me first he is interestied. Well i will be seeing him again on friday at a bar.. should i just go for it or wate? help please.. :notify:

WhammaJamma

Life is too short to wait joyanna. Go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If it doesn't work out, you can still be friends.

lovely_angel

If you don't let him know how you feel how will he ever know? You could be missing out on a good thing if you don't let him know how you feel about him. Good luck

Smooth_8"

Lovely is right, You have to let him know, but w/ class.
A leading comment, or since you'll dated let him what you want this is 2003. A woman being forward is not a bad thing. I personal like a woman to say, "Hey let's do this!!" with date rape and sexual haressment we are scared. "B"

windysbaby

Lovely is right. If you don't tell him, how will he ever know? And also, friends do make the best lovers in a relationship. I married my best friend.

playboys_playgurl

Go for it. I agree with everyone else. Some guys don't know how to make the first move. Just take the pluge. It will pay off.

ciscobibi

Hi there, I am new to this and I am trying to find new friends from all over. I am interested in snail mailing, e-mailing, aoling, yahoo messengering, and all. I am looking for people from all over the world. I am interested in a lot of things and am a great friend...the lasting kind...and I am very open minded. If you are interested, drop me a line and I promise we will become the best of friends...
Hope to hear from all of you. Don't matter if your male or female, black or white, if your from this planet or not, just write on down if you are really genuinely interested in a great friendship. Oh adn whatever you're doin, have a good one and make it a good one.....^_^

naughtyjoe

you should tell him how you feel it sounds like he feels the same way.
when I was younger I was so shy I let a lot of ladies that I knew where intrested get away because I was to shy to make the first move it was a diffrent time then today it is exceptable for the lady to make the first move
good luck
joe :blush: :happy:

eclipse_storm

Take it from me..... If he's not gay, just grab him and kiss him like there's no tomorow. i guarantee he wont mind one bit.

joyannaz22

thank you all for your imput.. I did get to see him friday. :( but i will see him soon i hope.. He did call me but i wasn't home. Well next time i see him and i have a chance im going for it. If he doen't like it then i guess he will tell me or show me by pushing me away or telling my best friend..well i hope it works out.. :inlove: :thumbs-up

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]Go for it! :D Let us know how you get on too ;)[/color]

WhammaJamma

Joyanna still keeping my fingers crossed for you that things will work out. You can do it g/f and once it's over with, you'll wonder why you worried so much about it.

joyannaz22

just a up date..i haven't seen him yet..hopfuly in 2 weeks..next week he is going to in perents house..But i might call him tomorrow..My best friend says he keeps talking about me and asking about me..

TriniGyal_1986

I'm late to this post but I think you should go for it,girl! :) Let him know how you feel and then let us know how it worked out. :) :inlove:

rooster

yea yea what they all said some of us guys dont pick up on it an if he is talking to your friend about you theirs your sign he is interested in you so go for it girl

Tintti

I think so too you should go for it, he is just been gentleman waiting for your move ya know ?

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Ask yourself, what do ya have to lose?

Seems he likes you too.........go with it g/f. ;)

100%Bitch

if i am not too late, i agree with everyone else.
drop a few hints to him and see how it goes. :sly: :colgate:
i wouldn't just grab him and kiss him, as he wouldn't
be so sure how to react. it could push him away. :happy: :happy:
good luck and give us the update. :sly:

100%Bitch

i have a problem...i like this guy, but i am not sure
if he feels the same way. when he found out, he embaressed me big time. he told my brother and shouted it out to the college. i don't understand.
please help.