Here I am, and I remain.

AngelOfWater

By the way Wife, i always knew your name was Andi, from your Andi always thread :)

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
AOW and Wife-that with "age doesnt matter" -
was to bergys statement:
quote:
I had fallen in love with her, and she with me, in some ways. We were not "together" because she was in New York, and we knew that with her being 18, and me 17, it would not work.
but maybe that would be a new theme for a new thread- lol:bigsmile:

AngelOfWater

anna_hun said:
was to bergys statement:
quote:
I had fallen in love with her, and she with me, in some ways. We were not "together" because she was in New York, and we knew that with her being 18, and me 17, it would not work.
lmao I'm still lost.. maybe i shouldn't come around reading things until I'm not sick anymore.. it's really messing with my brain.. and to think I'm trying to do homework right now and actually understand what I'm reading.. hehe

Berginyon

wife said:
Oh man! You kids are making me feel old... I'm at least six months too young to be a mother to either of you, lol.

Thanks for the kind words Bergy and for the suggestions Kenya. I'm flattered the way you say you think of me as a Karen. My name is Andi though. I thought you knew... I have to laugh at all the Mom references. I took my sixteen year old co worker off caffeine recently and my daughter said, "Mom, the whole world is not your children." I took my co worker off caffeine at Pizza Hut and then she tried to buy an energy drink from me at Allsup's which is my other job. Was she ever hot when I refused to sell it to her while I was the only clerk. She calls me "Smother" sometimes. I really always was more of a mother than a wife.

I knew yer name was Andi... (Or at the very least, I had it locked away somewhere in my saved conversations...) Anyway, Even though I knew you are Andi, You could have had a middle name of Karen, or something like that.. See, me, I go by James... (Used to go by Jamey...) But, my name is, David James Morell Hendra... Sooo... Yeah.. Anyway... I've spoken too long, I need to feed the doggies.

--Bergy.

wife

anna_hun said:
was to bergys statement:
quote:
Oh oops... Guess I was lost too.

wife

Berginyon said:
I knew yer name was Andi... (Or at the very least, I had it locked away somewhere in my saved conversations...) Anyway, Even though I knew you are Andi, You could have had a middle name of Karen, or something like that.. See, me, I go by James... (Used to go by Jamey...) But, my name is, David James Morell Hendra... Sooo... Yeah.. Anyway... I've spoken too long, I need to feed the doggies.

--Bergy.
Would you believe I forgot all about my thread? Of course you both knew my name...